Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t read this thread for a day or two as it’s all going on on the Sallie axl thread but just came on to say. £14.29 for some bleeping hot chocolate. Daylight bluddy robbery £9.60 for the hot choc the rest for postage. Who is actually paying these prices????
The girl who ordered it, looks like she lives in Wallasey from her IG and took a pic on THE WIRRAL of the liver buildings saying "love my city". So in other words she's a wool wannabe scouser, hence paying 15 quid for the shite xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
46D45F2F-5E33-4A91-9A49-370AD3892F98.jpeg

Has her bio been discussed and if so can you clarify if you DBS’s were the motivation for this 😂 she seriously lacks so much self awareness!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The girl who ordered it, looks like she lives in Wallasey from her IG and took a pic on THE WIRRAL of the liver buildings saying "love my city". So in other words she's a wool wannabe scouser, hence paying 15 quid for the shite xx
I love how some of the qualities of a DAB is being an economist, a mathematician, interior design consultant, social conscience monitor, child social services officer, quality control inspector and general judge of taste and decorum. In Jeff’s words, it’s not easy being a DAB but it’s the best job in the world 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would give Stevie Wonder a migraine that wall
The whole thing just makes ya wanna vom doesn't it 🤢

It’s was an invoice they sent her 🤣🤣

its £9.00 for a hotel chocolate one, why would anyone buy hers as an alternative??! 🤔👀
HC are worth it all day long 🤤 got the sticky toffee white choc one a while back and its fit 😋

View attachment 327181so FROM 2017 to 2018 she donated 3100 to the women's. She can't have been selling many even back then. Say she donated £1 per diary, she would have only sold 3100 over the two years. I'm assuming they cost very little to make so her profit margin would be high.
Yes this is the pic I saw! And there hasn't been a pic like this since so that must mean she's not bothered givin anymore since 2018. As they say that's how the rich get richer, not givin their wealth away tp others.....not Jeff like cos theres no way all of her tit isnt on finance but that's what they say 😅

Who's that fella holding the cheque?
Proper meaty man head isn't he 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Deffo, in fact vom all over it would prob make it look and smell nicer than what Stig of the dump has it looking like
You can almost smell it though the phone too...bet it’s like dust, sweat and someone opening a packet of ham ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 327528

Has her bio been discussed and if so can you clarify if you DBS’s were the motivation for this 😂 she seriously lacks so much self awareness!
Jeff claimed a woman called Sally had a go at her in messages for selling overpriced tat and she thought it was hilarious (CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE) so she put this woman on blast on her social media accounts and then thought it'd be funny to put it in her bio. And all DABs around the world rolled their eyes 🙄😅

You can almost smell it though the phone too...bet it’s like dust, sweat and someone opening a packet of ham ....
Thank God smell-o-vision hasn't been invented yet 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how some of the qualities of a DAB is being an economist, a mathematician, interior design consultant, social conscience monitor, child social services officer, quality control inspector and general judge of taste and decorum. In Jeff’s words, it’s not easy being a DAB but it’s the best job in the world 😘
I do feel like a witch but it had to be said lol. No one should ever pay 15 quid for hot chocolate! Xx

Reactions: 8
Changing rooms wallpaper 😭😭
🤣 I'm sure that Lawrence Lewellyn-Bowen was on that and had a shirt on the exact same pattern as that wallpaper ya know 🤔😅 floaty sleeves and all.
Best not be bandying that around though, Jeff might want one for herself so she can blend into her own background 👀 the tit dress sensed whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣 I'm sure that Lawrence Lewellyn-Bowen was on that and had a shirt on the exact same pattern as that wallpaper ya know 🤔😅 floaty sleeves and all.
Best not be bandying that around though, Jeff might want one for herself so she can blend into her own background 👀 the tit dress sensed whopper.
Imagine going on changing rooms and them doing a Jeff special on your house 😭 the big reveal would end up being evidence in my murder trial 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.