Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be fat Rowe this time. Can imagine he goes to an opening of a bleeping envelope, or in Jeff's case the opening of her legs.

Giiiiirl ya need to get yaself some of their rose prosecco while ya there is frickin fiiiiit. Still dry but omg can easily polish off a bottle to meself no danger 🤣 we've got 2 bottles chilling for Xmas bit really don't think they'll last that long as I have as much self control as Jeff near a dick 🤪😅

Also, why the duck did my auto correct want to change giiiirl to Gollum please 🤣🤣
Oh god you might be right about fat Rowe. Oh they’re unbearable! Two people thinking their funny don’t make a right!
Oh I’ll have a look out for them. I’m going for Christmas bits but I’m also expecting to be going back to replace it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeff’s getting ready for a night of dirt with fat Rowe
Fat Rowe wishes it was that big 👀

Oh god you might be right about fat Rowe. Oh they’re unbearable! Two people thinking their funny don’t make a right!
Oh I’ll have a look out for them. I’m going for Christmas bits but I’m also expecting to be going back to replace it all 😂
Hahaha oh god I know, we've just bought a massive box of shortbread, bad mistake as me and the kids LOOOOOVE shortbread so the fella has had to hide it til Xmas just in case 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Arrr dya know what I know I sound like a broken bastard record but this thread is my absolute fave. Every single comment is gold. You are all my spirit animal dabs 🤣🤣🤣

It’s why I always make sure I make new threads so we can carry on. In other threads people just write tit like HAHA or repeat stuff but each and every DAB is hilarious and articulate in their own special way. You all deserve a double dock road flavoured gin xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Arrr dya know what I know I sound like a broken bastard record but this thread is my absolute fave. Every single comment is gold. You are all my spirit animal dabs 🤣🤣🤣

It’s why I always make sure I make new threads so we can carry on. In other threads people just write tit like HAHA or repeat stuff but each and every DAB is hilarious and articulate in their own special way. You all deserve a double dock road flavoured gin xx
Yess!!!!!!!! 1000% it’s just the best! I look at a couple of other threads but they just don’t have the same vibe (soz about the wanky word but can’t think of another)! DABs for liiiiiiiffffeee!! 😘😎

• Heart
Reactions: 11

AWWWWWW you gon' make me 😭 right back atcha Bella babes 😘 love all you DABs, me lil DAB family 👭🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Let’s gatecrash the launch with protest boards, bring some mini bottles of Prosecco and just make her head fall off.

• Haha
Hiiii dabs! I’m a bit of a lurker here but thought I’d just throw my 2p in today. She’s advertising them beermats and i thought they’d be a good little Christmas present for my fella but I am not buying them off that crank, googled them and the artist is selling them cheaper than she is. Where does she get this audacity from? 😂
Yep. The same with the Krazyhouse print she was selling. I bought it direct from the artist cheaper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep. The same with the Krazyhouse print she was selling. I bought it direct from the artist cheaper.
Literally just done the same thing as a present for my sister. It's a fab poster! Love that if you go direct to the artist too you can get yourself or someone you know individually put on it!

The mark ups on some of her stuff is a bit much. I'm still proper fuming over those F*ckntheSun necklaces 🤬

Does she not donate to charity anymore with sales from the diaries either?

Reactions: 8
I can't believe how much she charges for stuff greedy witch, everything is inflated (properly Tory 🤣), god knows how much she'll price the hot drinks sold instore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally just done the same thing as a present for my sister. It's a fab poster! Love that if you go direct to the artist too you can get yourself or someone you know individually put on it!

The mark ups on some of her stuff is a bit much. I'm still proper fuming over those F*ckntheSun necklaces 🤬

I don’t think she ever did!

Reactions: 2

She used to give I think it was 10% of the sales of diaries to the Honeysuckle team in the Women's, but don't think that was mentioned last year or this year so she's probably stopped and hoped everyone's forgot 😠 remember seeing a pic of her handing over the cheque to them prob the year before last but haven't seen one since, and we all know if she was still giving it there would be a pic and a massive essay post about it so everyone could see how great she was, narcissistic witch.

She used to give I think it was 10% of the sales of diaries to the Honeysuckle team in the Women's, but don't think that was mentioned last year or this year so she's probably stopped and hoped everyone's forgot 😠
Ahhh come on be fair it's hard to give 10% of absolutely duck all...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhh come on be fair it's hard to give 10% of absolutely duck all...
From what I can remember it was a couple of grand maybe? No doubt 10% is a lot when ya selling tat diaries at ridiculous overinflated prices. Think she used to actually sell them at the Women's too, in that little corner that sells all the gorge knitted stuff for prem babies.

Forgot to mention it yest, on her stories she shared someone's sales reciept and they'd spent £175 on her tat??? 175 big ones, really?? People are mad!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Delusions of grandeur- not our steffany though. Shes just so down to earth and humble
C0B27A54-B0E5-43DC-9578-A7B69E370380.jpeg

[Forgot to mention it yest, on her stories she shared someone's sales reciept and they'd spent £175 on her tat??? 175 big ones, really?? People are mad!
[/QUOTE]
And another one today £15 inc delivery for a measly 200g of hot chocolate. People need their heads testing!

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't follow her anymore, have a nose every now and again at her page and instantly regret it. Her smug face is infuriating. What is with that leopard print Widnes market hoody??? Her taste in clothing is tragic.

She is 100% one of those people that doesn't shower every morning, defo just has a few baths per week and goes out stinking of bed and sweaty sleep.

I don't think she donates diary profits anymore because she doesn't sell as many. She didn't ever donate a large amount, she claimed it was 10% of profits but it can't have been if she sold as many as she claimed. Years ago I do believe she sold a lot more than she does now. Now people don't buy them because 1) her old followers have grown up and wouldn't be seen dead with one. 2) phones are so good now that people don't use paper ones anymore.

I use to always use a diary but the last three years I haven't bothered. We don't even need to carry bank cards so why would you bother carrying a diary.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.