Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the skull on hers is the scariest fuckin thing I've ever seen. If I started sporting that around the house I'd probably scar me kids for life!! It looks evil.......maybe Jeff had an MRI and then lobbed it on a t-shirt 🤢
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 MRI....at this point she’s just a scally Keith Dick

The coffee shop will probably consist of Jeff with the kettle on
One of those coffee machines you get in Kwik fit with the little brown cups selling tomato soup....it’s got REAL TOMATOES in it!!!!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest the “coffee shop” will make the cafe they use on the apprentice look like the savoy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest the “coffee shop” will make the cafe they use on the apprentice look like the savoy
And who wants to sit in a shop window drinking hot PROPER CHOCOLATE looking out at M&S food hall’s doors? No-one gonna be sitting in coffee shops for months or does the fact that she is classed as an off licence mean she is exempt where Costa and Néro aren’t? Does she have a plaque above her Crosby shop saying she is authorised to sell alcohol off the premises?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Early thread suggestion

Scousebird Blogs #10 - Steph’s got the kettle on for Scousebird Tea, but the DABs know Giuseppe’s is the place to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What does it mean on her posts when it
The coffee shop will probably consist of Jeff with the kettle on
That’s a good point actually. Is she suggesting she is getting serving staff in to serve and clean the tables and so on? Or just getting the shop person to do it (don’t know his name). I mean it is a bit of an investment to hire someone when there is zero chance there will actually be any customers.

Reactions: 5
I’m going to M&S next week as well! Proper planned it for ages and be arsed I’m walking the long way out to avoid hearing that cackle on my way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does it mean on her posts when it

That’s a good point actually. Is she suggesting she is getting serving staff in to serve and clean the tables and so on? Or just getting the shop person to do it (don’t know his name). I mean it is a bit of an investment to hire someone when there is zero chance there will actually be any customers.
Is Rob gonna train as a barista? Or will Jeff be serving? Free cackle and a selfie with every alpro soy hot chocolate. The pink chocolate will be sold out by then cos it’s so popular. Remember those pink mice sweets that were around in the 80’s? I can imagine it’s just like a load of them melted in a mug 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Rob gonna train as a barista? Or will Jeff be serving? Free cackle and a selfie with every alpro soy hot chocolate. The pink chocolate will be sold out by then cos it’s so popular. Remember those pink mice sweets that were around in the 80’s? I can imagine it’s just like a load of them melted in a mug 🤢
Roll on Christmas 2025 when she starts doing hot chocolate bombs 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’ll invent this new drink come next autumn....pumpkin spice latte....got the inspo off me jumper in’it 🤔🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs she’ll have another launch party won’t she. That’s going to be unbearable in town

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wonder if Jamie carragher will be the guest of honour again 🙄
It'll be fat Rowe this time. Can imagine he goes to an opening of a bleeping envelope, or in Jeff's case the opening of her legs.

I’m going to M&S next week as well! Proper planned it for ages and be arsed I’m walking the long way out to avoid hearing that cackle on my way out.
Giiiiirl ya need to get yaself some of their rose prosecco while ya there is frickin fiiiiit. Still dry but omg can easily polish off a bottle to meself no danger 🤣 we've got 2 bottles chilling for Xmas bit really don't think they'll last that long as I have as much self control as Jeff near a dick 🤪😅

Also, why the duck did my auto correct want to change giiiirl to Gollum please 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.