Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth is buying her gin for her to be sold out.
Why does she look like she’s just woke up.
Why does she try and big up the fact that she actually has to send orders out and manage a business when that is her job anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who on earth is buying her gin for her to be sold out.
Why does she look like she’s just woke up.
Why does she try and big up the fact that she actually has to send orders out and manage a business when that is her job anyway.
Pity purchases by friends and family I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine getting to the till with an item that you’ve picked up off a shelf and being told no sorry you can’t have it. And then the owner replying to your feedback in implying it was you that was the head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have been thinking not only does she have a daughter that she never sees and never wants to see as she is a terrible mother. But also has anyone EVER seen a customer in her trash shop???

Reactions: 10
I have been thinking not only does she have a daughter that she never sees and never wants to see as she is a terrible mother. But also has anyone EVER seen a customer in her trash shop???
I live by her shop and I’m honestly surprised when I see someone in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hiiii dabs! I’m a bit of a lurker here but thought I’d just throw my 2p in today. She’s advertising them beermats and i thought they’d be a good little Christmas present for my fella but I am not buying them off that crank, googled them and the artist is selling them cheaper than she is. Where does she get this audacity from? 😂
Omg I seen these by the artist and not her and sent it to Mr Soggy and he replied saying your best mates sells them in her crappy shop and I was like noooo I'm not buying them incase anyone thought I'd bought them out her shop. Not supporting that dick head with her lips like baboon ass.

£10 on Etsy so you can get for £2 less!

I thought the idea of the coffee shop might fall through but looks like she is still going ahead with it. The cheek of it though, pure up Giuseppe’s arse but will be trying to rob his customers with her superior coffee!
I walked past her shop a few days ago and there is another coffee shop on the same row. So there is that Italian who she wants to rim and another cafe next to that sweaty pub . She is literally in the middle of two coffee shops let's hope they don't sell ruby hot choc hey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I seen these by the artist and not her and sent it to Mr Soggy and he replied saying your best mates sells them in her crappy shop and I was like noooo I'm not buying them incase anyone thought I'd bought them out her shop. Not supporting that dick head with her lips like baboon ass.

I walked past her shop a few days ago and there is another coffee shop on the same row. So there is that Italian who she wants to rim and another cafe next to that sweaty pub . She is literally in the middle of two coffee shops let's hope they don't sell ruby hot choc hey 🙄
She’s so far up her own hoop she wouldn’t for a second think that they might be annoyed she’s trying to steal their customers. That’s why she’s befriending the Italians

She’s so far up her own hoop she wouldn’t for a second think that they might be annoyed she’s trying to steal their customers. That’s why she’s befriending the Italians
If anyone wants to from authentic Italian coffee and cake to chocolate flakes with hot water and a bath bomb with a snow man on top then they need to assess their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont get it. Why a coffee shop with a load of cleaning and bath stuff? Like when you walk past Lush the smell is so strong and thats outdoors. Why would you want to a tea or coffee that tastes of bath bomb?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone wants to from authentic Italian coffee and cake to chocolate flakes with hot water and a bath bomb with a snow man on top then they need to assess their life.
But it’s got real chocolate in it!!!!!!! 🤣🤣

I dont get it. Why a coffee shop with a load of cleaning and bath stuff? Like when you walk past Lush the smell is so strong and thats outdoors. Why would you want to a tea or coffee that tastes of bath bomb?
Lush literally gives me a headache! I don’t think I’ve ever been in there and thought they’re really missing a trick not having a coffee shop in here next to the Intergalactic’s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Giuseppe must be wondering who’s this Herman Munster head who keeps coming in everyday trying to speak Italian at me

• Haha
First one is in her shop of trash for a score. A 3 pound t shirt with a 50p print on
The second is from New Look with a lot more detail on it for £6.74
I find the skull on hers is the scariest fuckin thing I've ever seen. If I started sporting that around the house I'd probably scar me kids for life!! It looks evil.......maybe Jeff had an MRI and then lobbed it on a t-shirt 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.