Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will get away with this behaviour cos she’s calling it “work”. She will have a different mate with her every time she’s given free food for a review. Meanwhile the rest of us can’t even sit outside Costa with our mum.
She’s doesn’t see her mum or even her own kid so this tit doesn’t phase her

Reactions: 8
I think she’s well known enough at that place for them to know she’s not with him, so if they are encouraging her crappy behaviour then they deserve to be jobbed in my opinion! The fact she tagged them screams to me it was promoted - I don’t know!? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen some places ask customers if they’re from the same household and if they lie and the restaurant is reported, the customer is liable for the fines?? Not sure if that’s implemented across the board like.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s well known enough at that place for them to know she’s not with him, so if they are encouraging her crappy behaviour then they deserve to be jobbed in my opinion! The fact she tagged them screams to me it was promoted - I don’t know!? 🤷‍♀️
She said they “invited” her to review it and it was therefore work. If she had used her own cash I’d imagine she would have chosen the Crosby branch instead? Even if it was a business transaction it’s taking Rowe and laughing about bending rules that’s annoyed me most.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she doesn’t get fined then I hope her shop suffers in the long run. In fact, yeah I’d prefer the shop to be fucked over a few hundred quid fine.

Reactions: 5
It literally is the laughing and not explaining herself properly which is bound to obviously wind people up. Instead of buzzing about 'bending' the rules and not acknowledging the seriousness of covid when she is cracking these jokes, all she had to do was explain herself a bit more. Spitroast invited her to do a review or whatever, and she brought the non- comical comedian along for a business meeting. Which probably should've been done via zoom or whatever at the minute. But whatever. It's the way she goes about things and speaks about it that is rubbing people up the wrong way.

For all we know she did pay for the meal afterwards (!!!) But it would be nice for her to just talk about it all properly.

For example; in her review of it she could explain all the measures the restaurant has in place to make it covid secure - not just "ohmygod it was FIT scran", which she is more likely to do. And like a little background to the place and all the items on the menu. Along with allergy guidelines and just typical review blurb like that. Along the lines of what she used to be really good at!

I know too many people who have lost family members or have been really ill with covid and find her buzzing off (what are admittedly tit and mind boggling rules) it all in really poor taste. She is supposed to be relatable, a positive influence and intelligent. She no longer comes across that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It literally is the laughing and not explaining herself properly which is bound to obviously wind people up. Instead of buzzing about 'bending' the rules and not acknowledging the seriousness of covid when she is cracking these jokes, all she had to do was explain herself a bit more. Spitroast invited her to do a review or whatever, and she brought the non- comical comedian along for a business meeting. Which probably should've been done via zoom or whatever at the minute. But whatever. It's the way she goes about things and speaks about it that is rubbing people up the wrong way.

For all we know she did pay for the meal afterwards (!!!) But it would be nice for her to just talk about it all properly.

For example; in her review of it she could explain all the measures the restaurant has in place to make it covid secure - not just "ohmygod it was FIT scran", which she is more likely to do. And like a little background to the place and all the items on the menu. Along with allergy guidelines and just typical review blurb like that. Along the lines of what she used to be really good at!

I know too many people who have lost family members or have been really ill with covid and find her buzzing off (what are admittedly tit and mind boggling rules) it all in really poor taste. She is supposed to be relatable, a positive influence and intelligent. She no longer comes across that way.
I am currently ill with COVID and live in Liverpool, this infuriates me. The area Spitroast is in is a very high risk area, I live there! We're surrounded with students and its being passed around like a bad smell. I know everyone reacts differently but she is underplaying it, if she ever felt like I feel now she'd change her bleeping tune quicker than she changes men. Rant over.

Actually came on to say you know you've hit rock bottom when you're doing an AD for Catfish UK 😭 absolute whopper

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I am currently ill with COVID and live in Liverpool, this infuriates me. The area Spitroast is in is a very high risk area, I live there! We're surrounded with students and its being passed around like a bad smell. I know everyone reacts differently but she is underplaying it, if she ever felt like I feel now she'd change her bleeping tune quicker than she changes men. Rant over.

Actually came on to say you know you've hit rock bottom when you're doing an AD for Catfish UK 😭 absolute whopper
hope you’re better soon lovely and you’re so right 😘😘

Reactions: 1

She looks like a bleeping catfish with those lips
BFC8C8F1-722B-45D4-B827-96E26507C20C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Accepting free food in exchange for a review. Bum behaviour. Aren’t restaurants suffering enough financial hardship without having to pay you to promote them? If you enjoyed the food you should of paid and promoted them anyway ya bad woman. Bet the pair of bums ordered all kinds. One minute she’s asking us to help independents the next she’s accepting free meals from them. She also didn’t do any kind of a review she just tagged them? She’s not a blogger anymore and hasn’t been for years.
I don’t understand why Spitroast would need to enlist the help of FatWapMing to promote their restaurant, the Smithdown one has been there for about 6 years, I used to live in the road across from it just off Smithdown and remember it opening. They then opened one in the north end- Crosby or Waterloo or somewhere. Hardly a start-up needing the anus enthusiast to big them up 🙄

Reactions: 7

Oh god get well soon ❤❤❤

Reactions: 2
What’s so funny about going to buy pillows! Cackle cackle cackle!!! Half price and used her £100 voucher the other day she’s just a pure bum! Support local my arse only after freebies wherever she goes probably doesn’t spend a penny anywhere gobshite!! Go scran Adams arse bleeping minty areo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another long time lurker but felt I had to comment. Where the duck does it say in the T3 restrictions that you are allowed to meet in a restaurant with someone out of your bubble for a business meeting? Like most other people I am making constant mini and major sacrifices to keep myself (terminal cancer patient on chemo) my family and strangers safe by not bleeping clipping about here, there and every bleeping where. She is a massive weapon and a total disgrace. Her and other 'influencers' have a social responsibility, they put themselves out there with a "listen to me everyone" attitude and then act in a completely irresponsible manner, wetting their crusty knickers with laughter about how they've got one over on a worldwide pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another long time lurker but felt I had to comment. Where the duck does it say in the T3 restrictions that you are allowed to meet in a restaurant with someone out of your bubble for a business meeting? Like most other people I am making constant mini and major sacrifices to keep myself (terminal cancer patient on chemo) my family and strangers safe by not bleeping clipping about here, there and every bleeping where. She is a massive weapon and a total disgrace. Her and other 'influencers' have a social responsibility, they put themselves out there with a "listen to me everyone" attitude and then act in a completely irresponsible manner, wetting their crusty knickers with laughter about how they've got one over on a worldwide pandemic.
100% yes!!!!! It’s like she has to go out of her way to find away around the rules and is so smug and a complete hole about it. I think she’s so out of touch with how the majority of people view all of this because she is a head and surrounds herself with likeminded dickheads.

no one likes it, but what else can we do?! It’s not about politics or being told what to do by the tories it’s about something that is crippling the whole world and everyone is trying to navigate their way through it. If she wants to help small businesses and her local community she should button her gob and close her legs because all she’s going to do is make people not want to go to the places she’s parading around breaching the rules as if she’s above it

Reactions: 15
She could have took Cora for the meal and had her supposed business meeting over Skype. The government advice is work at home if possible, that couldn’t be any clearer could it?
She’s also used the screen shot of someone reporting the restaurant to promote it. I’d be very embarrassed if I was them. So unprofessional!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.