Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go but remember, she had it so bad that she now immune and will no doubt say her non essential travel is for work 🙄
It makes me sound like a grass that but her and fat Rowe are just gammons. I might not even get to see my fella for Christmas especially as he lives in the land of Ormskirk 😂 I let him be an honorary scouser as he works here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😱 shocked but not surprised! Scum bag. You can see why she’s shouting off about Labour now. bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It makes me sound like a grass that but her and fat Rowe are just gammons. I might not even get to see my fella for Christmas especially as he lives in the land of Ormskirk 😂 I let him be an honorary scouser as he works here haha
Not at all! It’s people like them who need fining cos they think they’re above it all and don’t realise the strain their crappy behaviour puts on on the police, ambulance service, the hospitals and everyone else just trying their best and get by! It’s selfish, obnoxious and cuntish and they don’t care cos they think they’re the big man flouting the rules! No ones impressed and because they constantly gob off and crave attention on line everyone else just thinks that’s what all scousers and now the whole north west are like!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s defo a Tory - not assed.

Her latest tweets about labour she’s finishing them with “Keir could never” sorry to piss on your cornflakes Steff hun but if you actually vote labour in the next election, big Keir could be PM. Jeremy Corbyn could never 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s defo a Tory - not assed.

Her latest tweets about labour she’s finishing them with “Keir could never” sorry to piss on your cornflakes Steff hun but if you actually vote labour in the next election, big Keir could be PM. Jeremy Corbyn could never 💅🏻
Shows she has zero clue about anything!

Reactions: 3
Anything to be down with the kids. This is why Cora will dislike her when she’s older. She’s like bleeping Madonna trying to stay young but comes across as a bad boot

Reactions: 8
The insults on this thread keep me going! Not heard the terms Minty witch, Boot or Grock for years !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That pumpkin spice jumper and the fact she still ponces off rose gold shows her how behind with the times she actually is. She tries to hard to be basic but she’s just Netto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.