Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once saw an article about how to make money on line and this was one of the ways to do it - worn knickers, socks and tights 🤢 apparently eBay don’t want to encourage people to sell this type of stuff and so have a rule that any clothing for sale has to be listed as washed/clean/new for it to be allowed. There’s some sort of coded wording that fetish types know about - one of them is ‘freshen up’.
I know I sound like I know far too much about all this but I swear haven’t sold (or bought!) anything like this myself - honest to god, not even messing.
Ahh that would make sense! Bet Steph knows all the code words by now, absolute minger 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh that would make sense! Bet Steph knows all the code words by now, absolute minger 🤢
I think it’s really funny how we both felt the need to make sure everyone knows we are not into buying dirty underwear - what a time to be alive 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously she’s going to an opening of something she doesn’t no how to pronounce the name Off while her daughter is meant to be in isolation if Cora has caught it she could easily have passed it to Steph or Cora could be a carrier you don’t know she should be staying in though I’d love the police to find her!

Reactions: 9
Cora was off with her dad the week before her year got sent home so she wouldn’t have been included in that isolation period as she wasn’t in contact with the child who tested positive

I don’t know if anyone else has said this, but you can buy those F the Tories necklaces for £4 cheaper than what Steph is selling them for in her shop from the “F the Tories Jewellery” website (search for it on google). If you are that way inclined to wear such tacky stuff.

• Haha
Seriously she’s going to an opening of something she doesn’t no how to pronounce the name Off while her daughter is meant to be in isolation if Cora has caught it she could easily have passed it to Steph or Cora could be a carrier you don’t know she should be staying in though I’d love the police to find her!
That should ya e said fine her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She does know how to pronounce it. She just doesn’t want to name it cos she’ll get fined. Vote labour Live Tory don’t forget.

Reactions: 5
How do you report someone anyway? Cos I’m sick of going nowhere, seeing no one but work bores and she gets to do whatever she wants and fat Rowe can duck off too

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s the Pumpkin Spice jumpers she’s trying to flog today. Most women I know wouldn’t be seen decomposing in a ditch wearing one of them. She probably gets them jumpers for about a fiver each, pays a couple of nicker to get them printed, then charges nearly £30 for them. Who the duck actually buys these things

Ooh it’s about to go OFF in the comments section of her latest post 🐸☕🍿
Ooohh bit of entertainment for my dinner break 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The nails are the most off-brand ScouseBird manicure imaginable. Scouse birds have a reputation for being high maintenance and keeping on top of their infills! Not for much longer

Reactions: 12
The nails are the most off-brand ScouseBird manicure imaginable. Scouse birds have a reputation for being high maintenance and keeping on top of their infills! Not for much longer
She probably hasn’t had any freebie manicures for a while. Loads of small businesses are worried that they may have to close and she is probably still trying to scrounge free stuff off them.

I once saw an article about how to make money on line and this was one of the ways to do it - worn knickers, socks and tights 🤢 apparently eBay don’t want to encourage people to sell this type of stuff and so have a rule that any clothing for sale has to be listed as washed/clean/new for it to be allowed. There’s some sort of coded wording that fetish types know about - one of them is ‘freshen up’.
I know I sound like I know far too much about all this but I swear haven’t sold (or bought!) anything like this myself - honest to god, not even messing.
People sell worn primark pumps for like 3x the price that could actually walk themselves to the bin they are that mingin!
But they'll be "washed" before posting, we all know if you wash a primark ballet pump theyll fall apart

People are weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do you report someone anyway? Cos I’m sick of going nowhere, seeing no one but work bores and she gets to do whatever she wants and fat Rowe can duck off too
Here you go but remember, she had it so bad that she now immune and will no doubt say her non essential travel is for work 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.