Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you lot aren’t applying, that means there’s a chance for me??! 🤣🤣🤣😖 As if he’s got any clout to hire staff, paid or otherwise?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Luckily for anyone here in the arts looking to retrain, as per boris suggestion, adam rowe is hiring an intern 🥳🥳
So if you would like to scratch his balls for him and hoover his mums landing carpet and i imagine this unpaid work, then thats the job for you!! . But you will be rewarded by the pleasure of his company and learning many things from him; fake laugh, fake scouse accent, how to be a covid bleep
Get your application in now
I’d rather get a job in an Indian restaurant cleaning the bogs after half price vindaloo night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The ‘fat Rowe’ shout strikes again 😂😂 They think they’re really someone don’t they. The likes of Jodie Comer and coleen would have nothing to do with their names.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s now posted on her story details for fat Rowe’s show. Thought it was top secret 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet me left fanny flap that they're not...🤦🏻‍♀️
Make your neck green within 5 seconds of wearing them.
You can buy them directly off the girl who makes them... she has duck Trump ones, duck the patriarchy etc for £21 and the woman donates to charity. Why would you buy them for £25 off steph? Makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet me left fanny flap that they're not...🤦🏻‍♀️
Make your neck green within 5 seconds of wearing them.
If I wore something that I’d get a bad manky rash because of allergies to the metal used in them. She’d know all about manky rashes tho. Queen of the herpes 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Fat Rowe, Herpes and even grock have set me off this week 😂 I do want to add that my auto correct insists on spelling it rat Rowe 😂 I’m not going to argue

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rat Rowe and Minty Aeros....match made in heaven right there 😂🤢

Don’t know what rash would be worse, the shite jewellery or the dermatitis bath bombs

• Haha
Wonder if this is Steph 🤔

Has anyone ever watched Antonella the uncensored reviewer
She’s so funny and down to earth
She really interacts with her followers. She doesn’t think she is some kind of celebrity like another certain person

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

She really interacts with her followers. She doesn’t think she is some kind of celebrity like another certain person
Nah can’t be it says washed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Do they smell like the dock road 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

There’s an Antonella thread on here somewhere. (Spoiler alert: It’s not a rave thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope Fat Rowe the Grass gets fined £10,000 for flouting the lockdown regulations and has to get a job in Maccies where some other lardy, unfunny wannabe will grass him up like he did to that girl. Scrote.

It’s been so interesting looking at reactions to the lockdown in Liverpool now I don’t live there. Everything is a conspiracy theory. In reality nobody is rewarding Nottingham for being scabs in the Miners’ strikes or whatever, Liverpool ICU is just hitting capacity. Granted, the new Royal sitting empty is a political issue but it’s actually a result of PFI which was a New Labour initiative (and I’m staunchly Labour but let’s face it Blair was a Tory in a red tie).

I’m not disputing that scousers get tit in the press that other places don’t get, it’s vile in some cases, but equally so many people - Steph included - have taken absolutely no personal responsibility during this whole thing, fannying about around town having bevs with whoever. I expect a good quality of political leadership but the offset of that is that you have to be a good citizen for it to work in balance, and I’m seeing very little of that from the main offenders moaning about being victimised.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hope Fat Rowe the Grass gets fined £10,000 for flouting the lockdown regulations and has to get a job in Maccies where some other lardy, unfunny wannabe will grass him up like he did to that girl. Scrote.

It’s been so interesting looking at reactions to the lockdown in Liverpool now I don’t live there. Everything is a conspiracy theory. In reality nobody is rewarding Nottingham for being scabs in the Miners’ strikes or whatever, Liverpool ICU is just hitting capacity. Granted, the new Royal sitting empty is a political issue but it’s actually a result of PFI which was a New Labour initiative (and I’m staunchly Labour but let’s face it Blair was a Tory in a red tie).

I’m not disputing that scousers get tit in the press that other places don’t get, it’s vile in some cases, but equally so many people - Steph included - have taken absolutely no personal responsibility during this whole thing, fannying about around town having bevs with whoever. I expect a good quality of political leadership but the offset of that is that you have to be a good citizen for it to work in balance, and I’m seeing very little of that from the main offenders moaning about being victimised.
💯 I know a gym owner who proudly doesn’t wear a mask 😷 and has moaned about this second gym closure.... say no more 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nah can’t be it says washed!
Now I'm not a knicker nonce by any stretch of the imagination (Well, maybe if they were on Chris Evans....dressed up as Captain America.....sorry, off topic!) but ya selling ya knickers to a person but ya wash them, doesn't that defeat the object of them wantin your knickers?? Unless they love the smell of ya Lenor 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry DABs I am severely sleep deprived at the min 🤪 everythin is confusing me 😂

• Haha
Did anyone else back in the day wear thongs that were as thin as cheese wire so ya didn't get a VPL?? I was lucky it wasn't a one way ticket to gettin a fuckin yeast infection they were sooooo ridiculously thin 😬 🤢 😂

• Haha
Now I'm not a knicker ponce by any stretch of the imagination (Well, maybe if they were on Chris Evans....dressed up as Captain America.....sorry, off topic!) but ya selling ya knickers to a person but ya wash them, doesn't that defeat the object of them wantin your knickers?? Unless they love the smell of ya Lenor 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry DABs I am severely sleep deprived at the min 🤪 everythin is confusing me 😂
Now I'm not a knicker ponce by any stretch of the imagination (Well, maybe if they were on Chris Evans....dressed up as Captain America.....sorry, off topic!) but ya selling ya knickers to a person but ya wash them, doesn't that defeat the object of them wantin your knickers?? Unless they love the smell of ya Lenor 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry DABs I am severely sleep deprived at the min 🤪 everythin is confusing me 😂
I once saw an article about how to make money on line and this was one of the ways to do it - worn knickers, socks and tights 🤢 apparently eBay don’t want to encourage people to sell this type of stuff and so have a rule that any clothing for sale has to be listed as washed/clean/new for it to be allowed. There’s some sort of coded wording that fetish types know about - one of them is ‘freshen up’.
I know I sound like I know far too much about all this but I swear haven’t sold (or bought!) anything like this myself - honest to god, not even messing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.