Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she DOESNT EDIT PHOTOS
She makes a right twit of herself saying that when you can see she does then acts all innocent when people ask her questions about her eye colour changing etc.... Filtered to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon all these pictures are for Jakes ma. She bums her that much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she absolutely stinks on that picture yano.
What kind of message is she sending out to the younger girls who follow her. It’s ok to flash your norks in a manky looking bra for likes and attention from all kinds of perverts
Poor Cora. The kids she’s in school with are probably too young to understand it, but the other parents and teachers must talk about her

Reactions: 7
That bra doesn't even fit properly 🙄

And she looks so grubby 😫 I want to hose her down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photo screams sweaty beds, like fishy mattresses. Them people who stink of sleep when they get up of a morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is that unpainted nail irritating anyone else as much as it does me! Paint it or take it all off, does she really go to business meetings like that?!
Screenshot_20201015-000901.png

Reactions: 9
Luckily for anyone here in the arts looking to retrain, as per boris suggestion, adam rowe is hiring an intern 🥳🥳
So if you would like to scratch his balls for him and hoover his mums landing carpet and i imagine this unpaid work, then thats the job for you!! . But you will be rewarded by the pleasure of his company and learning many things from him; fake laugh, fake scouse accent, how to be a covid bleep
Get your application in now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
There’s so many jobs I’d rather do than throw cheeseburgers at fat Rowe’s grid and talk about podcasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.