Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me its not even the fact that she’s into that, it’s that she’s broadcasting it for attention that knocks me sick. Like a teenage boy chatting wham about sex because he thinks it makes him look cool 🤢
She’s like Jay on the Inbetweeners 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For me its not even the fact that she’s into that, it’s that she’s broadcasting it for attention that knocks me sick. Like a teenage boy chatting wham about sex because he thinks it makes him look cool 🤢
This 🙌🏻 🙌🏻 🙌🏻
It’s the desperation of it that’s the worst. It doesn’t gross me out, it just makes me cringe and feel abit sad for her. Doesn’t look like she’s getting the attention off who ever it’s aimed for.
If someone likes you they like you, you don’t have to embarrass yourself like this.
the fact she’s 35 makes it even more toe curling. I’m a similar age to her. I’ve got young kids and the stuff she puts online gives me The Fear. Imagine your kids new school and teachers being aware of this. Makes me shudder. It’s like something I’d have a nightmare about posting when blackout drunk thinking I’m hilarious then checking Twitter the next day and having to end it all 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't cope with those feet.
She is an absolute scruff, no lad would rim her. Imagine her getting into position for a good "arse scran" and a bloke gripping onto her ankles. He would run a mile when he clocks those toes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is literally Jay of the inbetweeners. Even that hideous ‘Herve Leger’ dress post reeks of try hard desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't cope with those feet.
She is an absolute scruff, no lad would rim her. Imagine her getting into position for a good "arse scran" and a bloke gripping onto her ankles. He would run a mile when he clocks those toes.
The underneath are like this 🤣

A4EDE51C-ED4F-467B-9E22-15411295722C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
I might be really naive but I can’t imagine someone sitting on their own taking coke, especially a woman in her 30s with a nice little kid, but I suppose smack rats start somewhere
No same but she’s never with the kid is she 🤷🏻‍♀️ smack rats🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is literally Jay of the inbetweeners. Even that hideous ‘Herve Leger’ dress post reeks of try hard desperation.
Wonder how long it took her to find that in a bargain bucket in TK Maxx?? It looks very dated.

I dont think any of her mates will pull her up on her spiralling behaviour because they are all twitter mates or insta mates. I dont think she has any mates from before she started scouse bird. Such a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't even get the started on those trotters....I always screenshot them to my mates (if I have to see them they have to too!)

That (tit) dress picture....that's like a picture you'd send your mates, made up you SQUEEZED into a dress that fit you six years ago! NOT one you plaster all over the web.....who's arsed?!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I think the recent rimming talk has got to be for our benefit on here. With narcissists they feed off any attention even if it’s negative. A narcissist would make a show purely to get the hit.
same with Meghan markle

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder if Andy comments on all the “dirty” Tweets and that’s why she does it just to get his attention?! But he’s clearly not interested! She’s not mentioned her new fella since she brought it up the other day 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’ve had better prizes in Christmas crackers than the tit she sells in that shop.
She needs to duck off to her caravan for a while where hopefully there’s no WiFi and she can just get herself together.
I don’t know why she’s acting like rimming is a new craze. People have been rimming for years. No one gives a tit if you do it or not but why you’d openly talk about it to strangers on the internet I don’t know. It’s normally the type of thing that comes from someone you least expect in a game of never have I ever when you’re pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve had better prizes in Christmas crackers than the tit she sells in that shop.
She needs to duck off to her caravan for a while where hopefully there’s no WiFi and she can just get herself together.
I don’t know why she’s acting like rimming is a new craze. People have been rimming for years. No one gives a tit if you do it or not but why you’d openly talk about it to strangers on the internet I don’t know. It’s normally the type of thing that comes from someone you least expect in a game of never have I ever when you’re pissed.
HAHAHAHAHA yes!!! This is so spot on. Obviously everyone knows rimming exists. She didn't bleeping invent it, why is she acting like nobody ever put their tongue up someone's bumhole before she discovered it!

It's nothing to do with being a prude or sex positive or anything like that - it's just bleeping tacky.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t there a trend amongst that lot of sticking a finger up there a few years back? “Don’t pretend your fella doesn’t love it when...”. Maybe she’s trying to be an edgelord 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.