Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit early but new thread title suggestion
Thinks she’s hot but she’s defo not, she’s just obsessed with scranning you know what 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Scousebird needs to stay off twitter, careful lads she'll scran your shitter 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not good advertising for them food companies she promotes when she prefers eating ass is it

Why waste NHS resources for something you'd do for fun prin x
she should change her name to ‘Scat Bird Problems’ obsessed with mens arseholes this one 👀👀 can’t even comprehend this version of her at all - where are her mates? How can she look her mum and dad in the eye? It’s all in the public domain, are they all just pretending it’s normal behaviour? No wonder she’s like this, surrounded by Rubbish men and enabling family and friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ay, Scousebird forever flying solo, careful lads she'll scran your fleshy polo? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Making up a new fella to stay in the loop but she only tweets about scranning hoop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don't even get the started on those trotters....I always screenshot them to my mates (if I have to see them they have to too!)

That (tit) dress picture....that's like a picture you'd send your mates, made up you SQUEEZED into a dress that fit you six years ago! NOT one you plaster all over the web.....who's arsed?!!!!!!!
The type at when you sit down it unzips 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here but had to comment.

I don’t know where to start. I used to enjoy following scousebird. I used to actually envy her life ... she seemed to have it all. The successful career ( I don’t mean the tacky shop) but she used to write blogs and work with high street fashion brands ( not a fans of her style personally ) and of course ford, she had the perfect family a Husband that seemed to support her and a gorgeous daughter and she used to post about her holidays and days out.
Wow how the content has changed. I’m a few years younger than scousebird with a child the same age and i am confused and slightly mortified by her new content.
I think she needs help. She hasn’t been the same since her divorce and she needs to admit that the alternative therapies have not worked for her and she needs some professional help now before she looses everything.
I actually really pity her. She seems lonely and desperate. Steph could of made the most of being a single mum and pushed that content... she could of shown the balance between being a single mum and having a career and inspired women and been someone women could relate to. Instead she’s posting vile tweets ... photos in her underwear and just looks rough.
Also Steph we could all post photos in our underwear and get a few likes but some of us have self respect. I’m sorry but when did body confidence become about posting photos in your underwear to gain validation from strangers? Love I don’t need to that. I’m someone’s mother.
Where are her close friends and family to take her phone off her and tell her to go and take her daughter out and show her the real world.

If she’s so desperate for a man she needs to realise you don’t attract a good man who brings a lot to the table by posting photos in your underwear and putting up vile sexual comments. Call yourself a feminist. What an example to set your young daughter. Showing her that all women need a man to be happy and to get one you have to throw all your dignity down the toilet.
I hope someone helps you soon Steph I really do. She has mentioned mental health problems in the past and maybe it’s caught up with her again.
I’m just glad her daughter has a dad that adores her. That is a blessing.
I can’t even follow her anymore she’s just not relatable. I can’t see another tweet about licking bum holes.
I feel every bleeping word of this in my soul. PREACH it sister

Reactions: 10
Just asked my fella if he would let me scran on his arse in the sniper position (I even mimed the actions) and he stood there looking concerned for my wellbeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just asked my fella if he would let me scran on his arse in the sniper position (I even mimed the actions) and he stood there looking concerned for my wellbeing.
Mimed the actions fuckin hell, howlin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What audience is she trying to attract? Does she seriously think people like this sort of content! These posts are a massive cry for attention. Her “mates” surely must think wtf! Stop the stupid fake laugh steffany

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What audience is she trying to attract? Does she seriously think people like this sort of content! These posts are a massive cry for attention. Her “mates” surely must think wtf! Stop the stupid fake laugh steffany
One of the sad things about it all is she may not having any "true" friends, especially if no one seems to be stepping in.

But on the other hand she seems to go through friends quite quickly so she may be the common denominator 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s a show to watch. It’s like watching 2007 Britney. She won’t shave her head though cos she’s too vain for that.

Reactions: 4
And she's gone private...won't be for long though as companies don't like collaborating with private accounts as it minimises their audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And she's gone private...won't be for long though as companies don't like collaborating with private accounts as it minimises their audience.
Probably in preparation for her only fans audience 😞 her bio will say OVER 18s ONLY soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't worry she's still on Facebook.

Probably in preparation for her only fans audience 😞 her bio will say OVER 18s ONLY soon enough
That thought crossed my mind , then slowly her original audience will leave.

That or breakdown impending. I hope it's only fans in this case as much as she's a twit no one needs a breakdown especially with a young daughter.

Reactions: 2
I’d say good riddance but she’ll be back public later. What a sad little life Jane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.