Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker.

I am a scouser through and through. Well, I am married to a wool but moved him to the land of the purple wheelie bins 😅 I am not your typical 'scouse bird' but Steph most definitely is not. She makes me cringe.

I am no prude. In fact, with my husband I can be pretty rank because I know my audience and I know he is going to laugh. How could you tweet something like this and think it is ok?! First of all, apparently it is fine for your fella to chat to other women online (nope) so she has made herself look like a mug. BUT her daughter, parents, prospective partners can all see she has no shame 🤮 her poor daughter will have to deal with backlash in school.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She goes past the point of vulgar. Who even speaks like that all over the internet 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg she is bleeping disgusting. I am no prude, in fact my fella calls me a freak 😂 but she reeks of desperation. She’s about 35 I feel absolutely ashamed for her. Her poor daughter

Reactions: 15
She needs to be revoked as a scouse bird. Crosby can keep her and throw away the key on the beach. How bad that Ford fucked her off as well. That would have been a good little earner too, Ford are boss for wages and that. Fucked that one up the scruffy cow

Reactions: 11
WHY DOES SHE KEEP TALKING ABOUT RIMMING WHAT THE ACTUAL duck 😭

That wallpaper with the books on is so absurdly tacky and ugly I actually can't cope.

• Haha
I can just see that smug face she does as she writes these tweets....”yeh that’ll get the likes and the fella”....when in fact she’s just making a massive, massive show of herself and sadly her daughter

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She is mentally ill you know, she will end up getting her rights took off her carrying on the way she is. If I was the kids Dad I'd want my kid to not be influenced by anyone of the sort!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is mentally ill you know, she will end up getting her rights took off her carrying on the way she is. If I was the kids Dad I'd want my kid to not be influenced by anyone of the sort!
Her content has accelerated so much during lockdown its proper breakdown behaviour, shes not exactly an A lister but shes cracking up in front of the city and her avid wool followers.

Reactions: 8
She’s surely gotta be on the gear to be spouting this vulgar shite day in day out. Also each to their own but the thought of licking someone’s bum hole makes me ILL!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I might be really naive but I can’t imagine someone sitting on their own taking coke, especially a woman in her 30s with a nice little kid, but I suppose smack rats start somewhere

Reactions: 8
She’s surely gotta be on the gear to be spouting this vulgar shite day in day out. Also each to their own but the thought of licking someone’s bum hole makes me ILL!
Agree, everyone do what the duck you like and enjoy it but no I shan't be putting my tongue up the hole from which actual poo comes from, thank you and goodnight.

• Haha
For me its not even the fact that she’s into that, it’s that she’s broadcasting it for attention that knocks me sick. Like a teenage boy chatting wham about sex because he thinks it makes him look cool 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.