Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really didn’t understand the ford thing anyway, just coz I see her drive round in a Ford Mustang wouldn’t make me want to go buy one 💁🏼‍♀️ I do drive a Ford but not because of her! if anything it puts me totally off that they would have her endorse their brand! You know let’s face if who would want to sit in that car after her herpes ridden Mersey tunnel hole had been sat in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Ok, so... (hard swallow)...Just off for a bit of dogging in my Ford Mustang (smacks lips, smug face)....nothing I enjoy more than scranning arrrrsse spread like a sniper on the back seat of this bad boy.... (hard swallow). I’ll have to get that lad who cleans me car round to give it a quick valet before I give it back (fake laugh, screw up nose)!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
“Ok, so... (hard swallow)...Just off for a bit of dogging in my Ford Mustang (smacks lips, smug face)....nothing I enjoy more than scranning arrrrsse spread like a sniper on the back seat of this bad boy.... (hard swallow). I’ll have to get that lad who cleans me car round to give it a quick valet before I give it back (fake laugh, screw up nose)!
The hard swallow is the worst isn’t it. Makes my skin itch

I always howl off her calling us tattlers ‘the cesspit of humanity’ and she has the audacity to say the words SCRANNING ARSE in the public domain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She makes me ashamed to be a female from Liverpool. She does not represent us one bit.

Reactions: 23
On a plate apparently 🤣 I wonder if it’s one arse in particular or just general a la cart anus
a la carte arse....actually howling 😂😂😂

The hard swallow is the worst isn’t it. Makes my skin itch

I always howl off her calling us tattlers ‘the cesspit of humanity’ and she has the audacity to say the words SCRANNING ARSE in the public domain
she’ll have us on a mug soon enough 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In those flashback photos she has a nice normal top lip, she looks crazy with her fillers these days. Glad she saw the light with the bleach blonde look though - that definitely did not suit her.
‘always had great boobs’ ... hmm, always trying to pull random blokes to scran arse more like... 🤢

Reactions: 4
She looked well prettier without the ridiculous Botox Spok eyebrows and lumpy lip fillers.
The pics with the orange top on she actually looks nice.
wouldn't describe her boobs as great. Bang average at best.
mad how the most gorgeous girls have zero self confidence and plain janes like her bounce round like Vicky secret models.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a DISGRACE to scouse people especially girls. No class at all. When will she ever mature and settle, imagine there was a petition to make her no longer refer to herself as scouse id sign that 😆 the bad tramps arse.

Also imagine comparing a crappy arse shop that sells knock off China items and Spanish cleaning products to VS, Zara and the likes.

Steph love you have a run down shop with a duck load of tat, no comparison so don't be daft.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Slightly off the arse topic but she’s got a bleeping nerve calling this forum. Anyone else remember back in the day when she fell out with Sarah Corell? Openly taking the piss out of her lifestyle on Insta? The lifestyle that she was part of?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Slightly off the arse topic but she’s got a bleeping nerve calling this forum. Anyone else remember back in the day when she fell out with Sarah Corell? Openly taking the piss out of her lifestyle on Insta? The lifestyle that she was part of?
Yep and all her friends chimed in. I think Sarah Corell had to go off twitter for a couple of weeks

Reactions: 4
Looking at her new stock just proves the theory of having a glorified gift shop that no one from liverpool would be seen dead shopping in.

Imagine her business actually went under and she was ACTUALLY cancelled? 😂 I'd have to move away and start a new life. Imagine her going back to Barclays or wherever it was when she was a small time blogger 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.