Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and all her friends chimed in. I think Sarah Corell had to go off twitter for a couple of weeks
[/QUOTE
She needs to be revoked as a scouse bird. Crosby can keep her and throw away the key on the beach. How bad that Ford fucked her off as well. That would have been a good little earner too, Ford are boss for wages and that. Fucked that one up the scruffy cow
I speak for all of Crosby!WE DONT WANT HER!!!shes a disgrace and hopefully she’s soon gonna duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Shes actually painful to scroll past now 😂 so much for this amazing new fella shes seeing. Shes trying too hard to be like Scouse Ma & co now.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Since she’s announced she’s got a fella she’s moaned about him messaged other girls, researching his ‘lies’ not treating her right getting her heart broke that men don’t have 5 things post! 💁🏼‍♀️ What’s going on is it over before it’s begun if she’s referring to her new relationship with all these status’s what the hell is she doing with him it’s just wrong why would you let yourself be treated like that!

Reactions: 10
Since she’s announced she’s got a fella she’s moaned about him messaged other girls, researching his ‘lies’ not treating her right getting her heart broke that men don’t have 5 things post! 💁🏼‍♀️ What’s going on is it over before it’s begun if she’s referring to her new relationship with all these status’s what the hell is she doing with him it’s just wrong why would you let yourself be treated like that!
This is why it was better when she was just a character and anonymous, because we'd all assume those were just for the amusing 'scousebird' and her dramatic life, not the feelings/thoughts of a slightly desperate and lonely woman in Crosby. I say that in the nicest way as I actually feel for her - she's obviously not happy and I hope she finds some real friends who can help her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've seen a couple comments likening her to Caroline Flack in looks (ummm not really a compliment; bleach blonde, coked up, cocky, damaged, slaggy and deranged?) and she's lapped it up.

Wonder if she's going the whole hog and gonna start being full crank whacking her new fella with lamps?

Edited to add, I belatedly recall flack took her life - not what I intend by whole hog.
She was vile, but certainly didn't need to die. Neither does steph. I just meant about the crazy!

She's like the first slice of bread in the loaf; everyone has fingered her, but nobody wants her.

Reactions: 2
I've seen a couple comments likening her to Caroline Flack in looks (ummm not really a compliment; bleach blonde, coked up, cocky, damaged, slaggy and deranged?) and she's lapped it up.

Wonder if she's going the whole hog and gonna start being full crank whacking her new fella with lamps?

Edited to add, I belatedly recall flack took her life - not what I intend by whole hog.
She was vile, but certainly didn't need to die. Neither does steph. I just meant about the crazy!

She's like the first slice of bread in the loaf; everyone has fingered her, but nobody wants her.
I get what you mean and it’s spot on!!

The driveway thing offended driveways All over the world a couple of flags i front of your house that your car barely fits on is not a driveway!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t there a trend amongst that lot of sticking a finger up there a few years back? “Don’t pretend your fella doesn’t love it when...”. Maybe she’s trying to be an edgelord 🤣
edgelord 😂😂 100%

I don’t understand what we are watching here. It’s either she is genuinely a girl who announced a new relationship and how much she enjoys rimming followed closely by a load of man hating memes.... or she’s PRETENDING to be that.

No one would pretend to be that.... so it must be representative of her life currently? I’m concerned

Reactions: 5
I hate all her stupid sexist anti men comments 🙄 she's like an "edgy" 90s ladette. Someone needs to drag her into the 21st century.

• Haha
Long time lurker here but had to comment.

I don’t know where to start. I used to enjoy following scousebird. I used to actually envy her life ... she seemed to have it all. The successful career ( I don’t mean the tacky shop) but she used to write blogs and work with high street fashion brands ( not a fans of her style personally ) and of course ford, she had the perfect family a Husband that seemed to support her and a gorgeous daughter and she used to post about her holidays and days out.
Wow how the content has changed. I’m a few years younger than scousebird with a child the same age and i am confused and slightly mortified by her new content.
I think she needs help. She hasn’t been the same since her divorce and she needs to admit that the alternative therapies have not worked for her and she needs some professional help now before she looses everything.
I actually really pity her. She seems lonely and desperate. Steph could of made the most of being a single mum and pushed that content... she could of shown the balance between being a single mum and having a career and inspired women and been someone women could relate to. Instead she’s posting vile tweets ... photos in her underwear and just looks rough.
Also Steph we could all post photos in our underwear and get a few likes but some of us have self respect. I’m sorry but when did body confidence become about posting photos in your underwear to gain validation from strangers? Love I don’t need to that. I’m someone’s mother.
Where are her close friends and family to take her phone off her and tell her to go and take her daughter out and show her the real world.

If she’s so desperate for a man she needs to realise you don’t attract a good man who brings a lot to the table by posting photos in your underwear and putting up vile sexual comments. Call yourself a feminist. What an example to set your young daughter. Showing her that all women need a man to be happy and to get one you have to throw all your dignity down the toilet.
I hope someone helps you soon Steph I really do. She has mentioned mental health problems in the past and maybe it’s caught up with her again.
I’m just glad her daughter has a dad that adores her. That is a blessing.
I can’t even follow her anymore she’s just not relatable. I can’t see another tweet about licking bum holes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Obvs without wanting to give too much away, my Husband works for Ford Motor Company. The promo that Stefanny did was for People’s Ford which have about 4 or 5 Dealerships in Liverpool & Scotland. So it’s a relatively small company compared to Ford who wouldn’t ever even consider someone like Steph to be any kind of brand representative. People’s obvs picked her because she’s local to Liverpool, well known in the area around the Dealerships (for the wrong reasons!) which makes sense. She’d never attract a huge global brand for PR, especially with the shocking underwear selfies & the bum hole licking !!

Reactions: 9
It’s obvious she’s never had a man treat her well in her whole life. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 12
It’s obvious she’s never had a man treat her well in her whole life. It’s really sad.
Yes! The other day she posted a meme saying that it’s impossible for men to have all 5 of these qualities..Bla bla.. I was thinking no it’s really not! She has such low standards because of how she’s been treated in the past which is really sad 😞

Yes! The other day she posted a meme saying that it’s impossible for men to have all 5 of these qualities..Bla bla.. I was thinking no it’s really not! She has such low standards because of how she’s been treated in the past which is really sad 😞
Yep exactly. All men are shite because she’s never had a decent fella! 🙄 some of us have standards and end up with good men!

Reactions: 9
Hahaha laughing my head off here, so funny that two separate posts mention her preference for ‘bum hole licking’ 🕳 💩
Imagine if that was what your known for and it was all over the Internet.
Not your kindness, compassion or excellent mothering skills (not that she has any of these)
No, the fact you’re obsessed with licking arse holes or having yours licked. It’s like something you’d see on a ‘dogs behaving badly’ special on itv2

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when you were younger and you thought talking about sex or posting a cheeky bra selfie would get you all the male attention, when all it really did was get the wrong lads chasing and made people think you were easy? - well basically shes that but in her 30s.

I don't feel empowerment from her posts
I don't feel like shes the best person to be "influencing" the younger generation

And her mate instead of making cheapo jars with little notes in should really be sitting her down and saying "stop"

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.