Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
full thread title:

Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid. Ere Steph, where's your kid?

Thank you to @Yerma for the excellent thread title! The vote was tied with the equally brilliant suggestion by @Belladonnababy :

On Onlyfans flashing her gash, start behaving like a mother you wooly back trash

Yerma’s suggestion came up first on the list of most popular posts and as the other one has the word ‘gash’ in it which would be rejected by admins, I thought it best to go with the first one.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think shortening the title to just “ere Steph, where’s your kid?” Would work better. Good title but it looks weird half cut off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t take the credit for that thread although it was my favourite one I read 😂
I believe that about Paul running a background check because he’s probably read the rumours on here or word of mouth. She’s horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think shortening the title to just “ere Steph, where’s your kid?” Would work better. Good title but it looks weird half cut off 😂
Oh I know, unfortunately you can’t edit once it’s done - it’s was so stressful I’m never starting a thread again!

I can’t take the credit for that thread although it was my favourite one I read 😂
I believe that about Paul running a background check because he’s probably read the rumours on here or word of mouth. She’s horrible
Oh god I really cocked it up didn’t I? Sorry everyone 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Aww I don’t think gash is a swear word haha could have put g*sh
Gash got rejected from the last thread title apparently.

Anyway, back onto SB - The lack of self awareness posting about doubting people who lie about the little things is quite funny

Reactions: 2
So is Dave her new fella who’s already lying 🤔 that lasted long 🤣 she was only spouting the other week about being single how long has she been with him a week and it’s already a relationship bless the poor man he’s got some balls taking her on or some marbles missing 🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel that she's trying to make a point to this supposed girl who tried to follow her supposed fella to see if he was single 😂

"Dave if anyone asks, you're birded up with me *rubs cream into her face*"

Reactions: 4
Ummmm that was my title. I'm not sulking now cos I'm so zen. You're all narcissists.

Anyone recommend me for an only fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gash got rejected from the last thread title apparently.

Anyway, back onto SB - The lack of self awareness posting about doubting people who lie about the little things is quite funny
Yes it did get rejected last time xx

Reactions: 1
Oh no the one time I don't look on her stories and I miss all the goss 😅 my money's on either another Cureton brother or this Andy one. But by the sounds of what you have all said on here this relationship is doomed before it's even begun 😅 already sounds fuckin crazy.

Reactions: 6
Think we’ve all got PTSD from steph’s scranning arse 😂😂😂😫
PTSD but also morbid curiosity. I don't think I could drink enough to even suggest it let alone do it.

I think it's Andy Baker or one of the Curetons as she chose Jake's mum as part of her bubble so could of easily started the ball rolling so to speak. Also they look quite young in their insta photos which would explain her acting up to their "lads mag mentality".

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.