Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sosig

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Making up a new fella to stay in the loop but she only tweets about scranning hoop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
Anyone else find it a bit disturbing that she’s bragging about selling her socks for £200 to someone and for anyone to message her who wants them...but on the same account she shares pictures of her kid?? I’m not being funny but no fella I’ve ever been with has been caught sniffing me socks after a 12 hour shift? Surely that kind of stuff is a bit off the grid??

this poor kid when she goes to school. It’s not going to be “your da sells Avon”...it’ll be “your ma sells socks to ponces”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

OhMoosy12

Long time lurker here but had to comment.

I don’t know where to start. I used to enjoy following scousebird. I used to actually envy her life ... she seemed to have it all. The successful career ( I don’t mean the tacky shop) but she used to write blogs and work with high street fashion brands ( not a fans of her style personally ) and of course ford, she had the perfect family a Husband that seemed to support her and a gorgeous daughter and she used to post about her holidays and days out.
Wow how the content has changed. I’m a few years younger than scousebird with a child the same age and i am confused and slightly mortified by her new content.
I think she needs help. She hasn’t been the same since her divorce and she needs to admit that the alternative therapies have not worked for her and she needs some professional help now before she looses everything.
I actually really pity her. She seems lonely and desperate. Steph could of made the most of being a single mum and pushed that content... she could of shown the balance between being a single mum and having a career and inspired women and been someone women could relate to. Instead she’s posting vile tweets ... photos in her underwear and just looks rough.
Also Steph we could all post photos in our underwear and get a few likes but some of us have self respect. I’m sorry but when did body confidence become about posting photos in your underwear to gain validation from strangers? Love I don’t need to that. I’m someone’s mother.
Where are her close friends and family to take her phone off her and tell her to go and take her daughter out and show her the real world.

If she’s so desperate for a man she needs to realise you don’t attract a good man who brings a lot to the table by posting photos in your underwear and putting up vile sexual comments. Call yourself a feminist. What an example to set your young daughter. Showing her that all women need a man to be happy and to get one you have to throw all your dignity down the toilet.
I hope someone helps you soon Steph I really do. She has mentioned mental health problems in the past and maybe it’s caught up with her again.
I’m just glad her daughter has a dad that adores her. That is a blessing.
I can’t even follow her anymore she’s just not relatable. I can’t see another tweet about licking bum holes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Yerma

VIP Member
Fucking hell mate, remember she got married in New York, had a baby and then wanted a brand new house with it all. Now she’s selling sweaty socks and barely sees the kid. Paul’s definitely come up the winner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just seen her stories about losing her sense of smell and now everything smells like the dock road. She’s then pure panicked realising she’s been saying how amazing her candles and fabric softener smell. So she’s backtracked and said it’s only strong smells that have changed 🙈 Oh Steff please just stop now

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sosig

Chatty Member
Just asked my fella if he would let me scran on his arse in the sniper position (I even mimed the actions) and he stood there looking concerned for my wellbeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
For me its not even the fact that she’s into that, it’s that she’s broadcasting it for attention that knocks me sick. Like a teenage boy chatting wham about sex because he thinks it makes him look cool 🤢
She’s like Jay on the Inbetweeners 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker.

I am a scouser through and through. Well, I am married to a wool but moved him to the land of the purple wheelie bins 😅 I am not your typical 'scouse bird' but Steph most definitely is not. She makes me cringe.

I am no prude. In fact, with my husband I can be pretty rank because I know my audience and I know he is going to laugh. How could you tweet something like this and think it is ok?! First of all, apparently it is fine for your fella to chat to other women online (nope) so she has made herself look like a mug. BUT her daughter, parents, prospective partners can all see she has no shame 🤮 her poor daughter will have to deal with backlash in school.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

MrsCK

She was in my year in school and I've never even heard of her until recently. She deffo wasn't one of the academically gifted ones because I would have been in her classes. Thinks she's fucking boss cos she's watched an episode of Horrible Histories.

Also, I get the sense of the lady doth protest too much. If the "good dick" (VILE) was that good, you wouldn't need to shout it from the rooftops.

Absolute gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Imagine being gifted a day out then you say the food court smells of ciggies and the dock road so you didnt eat 😦😂 I hope she at least got Cora something or took a packed lunch for her! Disgrace.
She is a fuckin skid mark on the underpants of society. Proper scrambled beg. Only taking her poor kid out coz some poor twat has paid her to, only for her to then badmouth them like she’s got any right to say anything stinks when she EATS BUM HOLES! Soz I know I always reference it but I will think about the Scran comment in horror to my dying day

• Heart
  • Haha