Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just came across this on the post with the ice cream on it.

Like seriously? First of all I wouldnt speak like this to someone's sibling that I've been involved with, its just bleeping weird.

Plus shes supposedly dating someone now?

Is she getting passed round the family? As this lad doesnt even look old enough to have a "doctorate" unless he's "mayor of legend island" and went to "school of life" ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thatโ€™s why I asked about him/if we knew about him! Weird behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Wish she'd duck off back to 2012... you know when this whole 'scousebird' (doesn't and has never ever resembled a scousebird once) never existed. Please, many thanks hun xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
itโ€™s from an Instagrammer called โ€˜whatโ€™s the tea kee keeโ€™ or something, a lad from (I think) Yorkshire in drag who is a parody on chavvy women.
Is it just me that thinks that the whats the tea keke dude is an unfunny ๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿ”š??
I remember Steph and Nikky nearly hurting a tit laughing at him and I'm like he's not even that funny? Maybe I just dont have a sense of humour for tit like that I ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 8
Is it just me that thinks that the whats the tea keke dude is an unfunny ๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿ”š??
I remember Steph and Nikky nearly hurting a tit laughing at him and I'm like he's not even that funny? Maybe I just dont have a sense of humour for tit like that I ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
He needs his own thread ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She keeps going on about sex but she just conjures up images of her lying in bed like a walrus hogging most it, farting and snoring with her mouth open stinking the room out after a quick round of missionary i.e. sheโ€™s just not the sexy type and needs to pack it in ๐Ÿ˜ท

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot stand her. She would make people be put off going the shop rather than going in. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
The funny thing is sheโ€™s got a sign on the door saying only two people in at once.She ainโ€™t got any one in at the best of times..crappy shop has a month or two left at best..Had sympathy for her in the past but now itโ€™s obvious sheโ€™s taking drugs and thatโ€™s why she canโ€™t have the kid living with her.

Reactions: 5
I followed him for all of like 2 minutes. Absolute tit wank he is ๐Ÿ™„

The Cureton brother's parents are deffo brother and sister ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜…

I would be on it in a heartbeat ๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿคจ
No layoffs only because Rishi Sunak is paying her staff! *cough* furlough fraud *cough*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she posting those throwback photos like her life is any different now?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She probably acts worse now in fact! Also her clothes, reckon she still wears half that tit!

Has she deleted that denim dress with the clogs pic?
I can still see it on her insta, itโ€™s on the post with the red lipstick x

Reactions: 3
Has she been fucked off by Ford? Itโ€™s not on her bio anymore. Hopefully itโ€™s because of her disgraceful behaviour and language

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sh
Has she been fucked off by Ford? Itโ€™s not on her bio anymore. Hopefully itโ€™s because of her disgraceful behaviour and language
e has yes.she was walking through town talking about scranning arse and they (Ford) dropped her...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.