Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Steph say regardless "regargless"? I've noticed her do it on videos too. Is it a joke I'm too stupid to get?

Reactions: 3
Why does Steph say regardless "regargless"? I've noticed her do it on videos too. Is it a joke I'm too stupid to get?
it’s from an Instagrammer called ‘what’s the tea kee kee’ or something, a lad from (I think) Yorkshire in drag who is a parody on chavvy women.

Reactions: 4
Still sharing a lot of “men ain’t tit” memes considering she’s meant to be in a new relationship 🤔

Wonder who she went to Il Capitanos with to have that Tory looking pizza?

Stubby man's finger spotted over the table.

20200801_113229.jpg

It's 2020, who the duck gives a crap about women drinking pints these days? 🙄

Also, is she supposed to be smiling in that profile picture? Obviously not a natural expression for her, she looks totally deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 198628

It's 2020, who the duck gives a crap about women drinking pints these days? 🙄

Also, is she supposed to be smiling in that profile picture? Obviously not a natural expression for her, she looks totally deranged
She needs to worry about normalising herself first.

I for one love a pint 💃🍺

Reactions: 8
That face... 😂😂 Eyes are wild
Can't someone #gift her some makeup remover 😭 black eyes again

The girl who's promoting those makeup wipes on the Scousebird shop insta stories is painful to watch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pahahahahaha on the shop stories they're pushing make up remover pads 🤣

I can't stand the way she says "waft". It infuriates me to an unreasonable extent.

• Haha

The girl who's promoting those makeup wipes on the Scousebird shop insta stories is painful to watch.
I cannot stand her. She would make people be put off going the shop rather than going in. 😬😬

Reactions: 7
Just went to have a nose at her Lives and my poor dog tit himself when she came on “OKAY, SO...”.

• Haha
Just went to have a nose at her Lives and my poor dog tit himself when she came on “OKAY, SO...”.
Could have been worse could have been laughing in a loop wearing one of those wigs 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just came across this on the post with the ice cream on it.

Like seriously? First of all I wouldnt speak like this to someone's sibling that I've been involved with, its just bleeping weird.

Plus shes supposedly dating someone now?

Is she getting passed round the family? As this lad doesnt even look old enough to have a "doctorate" unless he's "mayor of legend island" and went to "school of life" 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I've just came across this on the post with the ice cream on it.

Like seriously? First of all I wouldnt speak like this to someone's sibling that I've been involved with, its just bleeping weird.

Plus shes supposedly dating someone now?

Is she getting passed round the family? As this lad doesnt even look old enough to have a "doctorate" unless he's "mayor of legend island" and went to "school of life" 😭
Eeee wtf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.