Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what it reminds me of? Does anyone follow Britney on Instagram. She’s posting daily pictures in different outfits and we can all see she’s dead behind the eyes desperate for help. The only difference here is I like Britney

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The underwear pic is awful and cringeworthy but not nearly as bad as the free denim bin bag and are those patterned clogs 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 she needs to stop calling herself scouse bird we do not dress like that!!!!!

Leaving Peoples Ford with your latest promo like......
How bleeping hysterical is that next to that car from abar 19 oh scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The “latest one” (cos they’ll be more), look into her eyes. There’s not much going on inside of them.

Reactions: 2
The “latest one” (cos they’ll be more), look into her eyes. There’s not much going on inside of them.
Yes I couldn’t agree with you more,seems nobody wants to mention the drugs she’s obviously on.Coke?

Reactions: 3
Yes I couldn’t agree with you more,seems nobody wants to mention the drugs she’s obviously on.Coke?
Do you reckon? I know it’s been mentioned but not too much. I don’t know her at all but I bet there are people on here who do 😂

Reactions: 2
What the actual duck is she wearing in her latest pic 🙈
it wrecks my head that she dresses like this and goes by the label of scouse bird!! I'm from Liverpool and not a single girl I know would be seen dead in her clobber.

Reactions: 16
it wrecks my head that she dresses like this and goes by the label of scouse bird!! I'm from Liverpool and not a single girl I know would be seen dead in her clobber.
Same!! She's got no fashion sense at all she's the queen of her own circle of sheow! I have no words for whats on them monster munch feet of hers and don't even get me started on that dress haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is one cheeky bleep using the title SCOUSE bird whilst parading round in rig outs like that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Circle of shame!
Oh my god 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'd say she looks like a tit country and western singer but I'm not gonna insult country and western singers!
Just topic off her slightly but still ties in, was looking at her mate Nikky's IG last night and I know she's not scouse but bleeping hell she has tit dress sense too! Gawdy pleated skirts not even me nan would wear and some clothes too young for her, and her "challenge accepted" pic was a pic of a boudoir photoshoot she must have done a while back and Steph liked it, so maybe watch her space for a boudoir shoot next! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.