Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet it was “gifted” ....she’s never take her kid anywhere off her own back
Agreed. Like why would you take your child to the cinema on what is one of the most glorious days the country has had this year.

There are plenty of things to do OUTSIDE!

Reactions: 9
Makes my blood boil give it to people who can’t afford it am sure a ad from a deserving family would go much further than one off the local arse scranner! Just makes me not what to go to Southport now!
i live in Southport and I’m putting me house up for sale now! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s even on her phone on the rides 🙄 I personally wouldn’t have taken a kid that young on the waltzers either! I hate them 😂

Reactions: 4
Thought it smelt like the dock road in the garden earlier....must have been stephs arse breath wafting over in the breeze 😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Cora, haven’t seen her smile once on them stories of hers today. That fair is tit, put ya hands in ya pocket Steph and take her Alton Towers you sweat. I’m bleeping cringing for her that she’s been paid to take her kid on a day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yet when Cora is doing garden olympics or at the park, on a walk etc with her Dad & his GF - she looks dead happy !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a proper Saturday McDonald’s parent ain’t she. Kid don’t want to be with her, she probably don’t want the kids but feels she has to and when there’s money or freebies to be made even more so...

She’s vile. Paul will you just file for custody cos she’s a disgrace. From all of tattle xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Cora 😢

Back in the anon days I used to think Steph was really cool, funny and sounded like she really had it together, I was early 20s and thought she had a life to aspire to and seemed so glamorous. I’m really shocked by what she’s become it’s uncomfortable to see/watch.

Imagine being gifted a day out then you say the food court smells of ciggies and the dock road so you didnt eat 😦😂 I hope she at least got Cora something or took a packed lunch for her! Disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Imagine being gifted a day out then you say the food court smells of ciggies and the dock road so you didnt eat 😦😂 I hope she at least got Cora something or took a packed lunch for her! Disgrace.
wtf she never did she 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get why she has to constantly document the day like she needs to prove a point. Always on her phone, even Cora has told her to get off it on a video once. It the day was free then sound tag them but then enjoy the day with your kid. I think she get bored with her and that’s half the reason she lies in when and let’s her just watch the telly. Terrible. Only makes a move when it’s free.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yet when Cora is doing garden olympics or at the park, on a walk etc with her Dad & his GF - she looks dead happy !!
That garden assault course they did had me in absolute hysterics 🤣🤣 Cora was loving it it was so adorable.

She’s vile. Paul will you just file for custody cos she’s a disgrace. From all of tattle xoxo
Might sound harsh because there's a lot of kids that get badly mistreated by parents out there but I think Steph should just give up parental rights altogether. Cora would clearly be happier without her and as if Steph gives a duck about her anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’d be fuming if I was the owner of pleasureLand and she goes and says that. They’re trying for duck sake, same as every one is right now!’ Who is she to stroll in getting it for free then slate it like that?! There’s a McDonald’s right next door and a really nice little food hut thing they’ve opened on the coast road side - there really was no need to do that. Considering the place was a bleeping bin a few years back, the guy that owns it has done wonders.

....and believe me the food court in Legoland is a hell of a lot worse!

soz, rant over!! 😂😂😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.