Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weathers gorgeous so decided to take Cora to Southport! No you didn’t you were paid to take her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s waiting for when Cora is grown up so she can go out drinking with her instead of the whole raising her. It bores her. The baby era was a novelty that worn off.

Reactions: 14
I think she’s waiting for when Cora is grown up so she can go out drinking with her instead of the whole raising her. It bores her. The baby era was a novelty that worn off.
Oh fuckin hell, I have visions of Steph being Regina's mum in Mean Girls 🙈
"You girls keep me young" 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine being gifted a day out then you say the food court smells of ciggies and the dock road so you didnt eat 😦😂 I hope she at least got Cora something or took a packed lunch for her! Disgrace.
She is a fuckin skid mark on the underpants of society. Proper scrambled beg. Only taking her poor kid out coz some poor twit has paid her to, only for her to then badmouth them like she’s got any right to say anything stinks when she EATS BUM HOLES! Soz I know I always reference it but I will think about the Scran comment in horror to my dying day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s a little fair down the marina near Crosby, near her house. Support local and all that 🙄 or more like she couldn’t beg free tickets. She’s an Arse scranning minge bag 🤣

Reactions: 6
She saves her money for her gusto dick dates. Wave the flag for new dick - what a complete head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can just see her now, then doing that fake laugh 😭😭😭😭
“So girlies, who’s the fittest teacher in school and does he like an arse scran? Rahhahahah” (ps your profile picture is hilarious).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread gets the award for how much it’s made me howl today 😂 hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.