Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm screaming at that picture with the arse glasses 😭😂 the photie she posted on the Caterpillar ride made me proper sad! cora is obviously really scared and her ma (the one who's meant to keep her safe) is on her fuckin phone the whole time. she needs to give her head a wobble 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just think she lost her way when she stopped being anonymous . Scouse Ma is 95% still anonymous so can write filthy jokes and parent.
I do not allow pics of my kids online and I judge anyone that disregards their kids privacy in this way so I’ll never be a fan of hers but I feel like sometimes she can’t win what ever she does.
so in conclusion 🤣 Steph stop trying to be everything to everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually can't with this woman anymore. Shocking that she only takes Cora out when its GIFTED?!
Could never be me.

Reactions: 8
Dave 🤔
Pies 🤢🤢🤢
Shes a guest on some tit podcast this week I had a listen when I was in the bath (🤣) last night and I think I survived about 4 minutes of it I was absolutely cringing one of the presenters is a bad wool and shes like DO U LIKE PIES THEN OR because shes getting the piss taken out of her because she went to school in Maghull and said she was a "scouse girl at heart" or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes a guest on some tit podcast this week I had a listen when I was in the bath (🤣) last night and I think I survived about 4 minutes of it I was absolutely cringing one of the presenters is a bad wool and shes like DO U LIKE PIES THEN OR because shes getting the piss taken out of her because she went to school in Maghull and said she was a "scouse girl at heart" or something
This is making me cringe just thinking about it. I bet she was loving THE BANTZ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is making me cringe just thinking about it. I bet she was loving THE BANTZ 🤪
She doesnt come on until like 70 minutes in (I fast forward the whole way until I was met with Steff's laugh 😩)
She was going on about how she had "the rona" because she "paid for a private test" but she only had a cough and after that she couldn't smell anything anymore "not even candles or me own tit"
She said "Cora defo had it aswell because she didnt moan about my morning breath for two weeks" 😭😭😭😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesnt come on until like 70 minutes in (I fast forward the whole way until I was met with Steff's laugh 😩)
She was going on about how she had "the rona" because she "paid for a private test" but she only had a cough and after that she couldn't smell anything anymore "not even candles or me own tit"
She said "Cora defo had it aswell because she didnt moan about my morning breath for two weeks" 😭😭😭😭
Eeeeeee!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh my bleeping god, she literally has zero shame! If I was any fella she was trying to get with I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot barge pole with tit on the end. What an absolute car crash he is.

Reactions: 8
God no wonder Cora always looks happier with her dad. Doesn’t have to deal with stefannys arse breath

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There needs to be some sort of regulation on these bleeping “influencers” it is dangerous to have some utter twit telling people about private tests and covid. She hasn’t got a clue what she is talking about. And she’s that arrogant she’s willing to “influence” her followers on the topic.

Wtf she has absolutely no respect for anyone including herself!
i just posted about her arrogance and I think this just about sums up her entire attitude to life. I can only assume her job were glad to see the back of her.

Reactions: 7
She shouldn’t be laughing at her old job she’ll be back in it one day

Reactions: 11
Barcleys wouldn’t have her back. Sefton council wouldn’t have her as a little picker. She shouldn’t have also been so quick to slag off Kirkdale. She’s got a long way to fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.