Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stealing our content again! Got to hand it to her, she literally has no shame.....wasn’t she calling us bottom feeders the other week? Now she’s watching us more than we laugh at her 👀👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stealing our content again! Got to hand it to her, she literally has no shame.....wasn’t she calling us bottom feeders the other week? Now she’s watching us more than we laugh at her 👀👀😂
Bottom feeders when she's the one going round rimming😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly! I don't understand it, I went past a new shop the other day that just sold Spanish cleaning products 🤷🏻‍♀️ I live in Liverpool as well so I bet steffff is quaking someone else is selling it 😂
I have to admit, they do smell pretty amazing. But when I come back from Spain, I fill any empty space in my suitcase with cheese and chorizo. Because food wins.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean... basically... at the end of the day.... she's just one massive bleep. That's all :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God what have I missed. Is she still cunting around being an embarrassment

Reactions: 5
God what have I missed. Is she still cunting around being an embarrassment
Was about to send out a search party for you, was concerned steff had pulled you into her tit shop and wouldnt let you leave until you bought a wax melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just couldn’t deal with not being able to see stephs stories. They used to brighten my day 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG she’s actually left her house to do something with Cora that is fun for C not just dragging her to the shops

Reactions: 4
OMG she’s actually left her house to do something with Cora that is fun for C not just dragging her to the shops
I don’t know how fun the plaza is they think they’ve got serious power on there we took kids to see trolls in there when it first came out they tried telling the kids off for dancing round! Happened again with a different movie can’t remember which one but wont waste my money in there again I’d sooner wait for 2for 1 in odeon Miserable fuckers!

Reactions: 3
Loads of people love the plaza so she’s probably gone there to appear relatable and sell more bath bombs to more people!

Also...dick memes when she’s got Cora for the day - nice one Steph 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Steph would 100% dive in front of someone’s farting hole if she could time it right

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.