Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started buying Spanish cleaning products when I had my twins 4 years ago and all the Spanish clothes shops sold nenuco for the babies and then I got the cleaning products off the back of that so she’s defo late to the party.

Reactions: 4
I've seen quite a few people on facey with pages dedicated to flogging Spanish cleaning products so she'll deffo be getting undercut left right and center lol.
I think they're just a thing cos everyone wants their sheets to smell like holiday?? Especially when noone could actually go on holiday during lockdown😅
That's what I thought the sudden craze was about, but you're all right the trend was a couple of years ago now it's come back with a vengeance.
They sell it in the post office by mine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve come to the conclusion our Sal is doing what she’s doing because she’s having a midlife crisis. She’s knows she’s fucked up her life, lost her kids and jobs. She’s passed her sell by date which is why she’s spreading her flaps over Europe trying to keep up with the generation of selling yourself on OF for the price of a happy meal. She’s promoting those DJs who have been doing sets on the back of a lorry driving round town....that DJ looks like he’s not even got hair on his balls yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These lists about men she posts are just a joke, next one will be
‘No man has all 3’
- skin
- bones
- a pulse

The desperation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve come to the conclusion our Sal is doing what she’s doing because she’s having a midlife crisis. She’s knows she’s fucked up her life, lost her kids and jobs. She’s passed her sell by date which is why she’s spreading her flaps over Europe trying to keep up with the generation of selling yourself on OF for the price of a happy meal. She’s promoting those DJs who have been doing sets on the back of a lorry driving round town....that DJ looks like he’s not even got hair on his balls yet.
Wrong thread hun, you mean the other skank hoe. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who’s Sal 🤔

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see on stories.... i dont post about my marriage much but we were living separate lives n thats why i eat in bed post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see on stories.... i dont post about my marriage much but we were living separate lives n thats why i eat in bed post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swear to God if I have even a cuppa in bed now I feel like I'm channeling my inner Steph. Might start doing IGTVs and swallowing dead hard while I'm chatting tit about lenor.

• Haha
don’t post about marriage? Dude the whole reason this thread exists is because of public swervage of marriage 🤣

• Haha
Sallie Axl, ScouseBird is PG 13 compared to her. Give it a read you won't be disappointed 😂
Christ! I just had a look at her stories - I honestly don’t know what to say! She’s like steff’s ghost of Xmas future! Steff - beware of where you’re heading...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.