Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m conflicted because I do know someone who’s got this and he can’t eat or drink or brush his teeth without retching because (in his words) “everything smells and tastes like literal tit” after covid, he has lost so much weight because he throws up when eating so just doesn’t eat. However, Steph has been posting all these pictures and videos of how good everything smells/tastes so I think she’s read that other people have experienced this and has decided to claim it to make her “coronavirus” that she supposedly had seem more legit.

Reactions: 8
Why does she eat in bed if your getting up to make toast just stay downstairs could you be arsed taking it back upstairs and have crumbs everywhere she’s like a child that’s always wanted breakfast in bed and will have it everyday just coz she can! And the COVID thing is just one whole fake story full of contradictions if toast smelt like the dock road you wouldn’t be shovelling it in! On the other hand if she likes the smell which don’t see how anyone could it’s rank do you think the arse she’s scranning also smells like the dock road 🤣🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is a real condition but does anyone believe she really has it. Everything is for attention with her all the time. I don’t know if it’s because of my job but I don’t like anyone stating the reason they have lost weight is mainly due to not eating. Saying the only reason she eats is because she is desperate to. I hope it does not trigger any of her followers to believe the crap that comes out of her mouth. She is fine. She might not even have had covid. The only reason she thinks she’s had it is because of that dodgy test from abroad that she tried to flog online. She is actually quite dangerous. I don’t believe anything she says. She needs to get out of bed and have a good wash. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 9
Obviously no Cora as she’s sitting in bed, frizzy hair chatting tit about smells. Hasn’t she got a shop to run 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I like how she covered up the paragraph about how perfume smells are affected by anosmia lol - but the Spanish cleaning stuff still smells great honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m conflicted because I do know someone who’s got this and he can’t eat or drink or brush his teeth without retching because (in his words) “everything smells and tastes like literal tit” after covid, he has lost so much weight because he throws up when eating so just doesn’t eat.
This was exactly how I was when I had it, lost over a stone and looked like a bad crack ed.

Then I started working from home then it allllllll piled back on 😩

Hope your mate is doing okay! 💕

Reactions: 2
only thing she has is Münchausen syndrome and a bad case or attention seeking. She’s one of these that reads stuff on line and goes “yeh I’ve got that”....but also yeh maybe brush your teeth after a arse scranning session 🤢🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen her stories about losing her sense of smell and now everything smells like the dock road. She’s then pure panicked realising she’s been saying how amazing her candles and fabric softener smell. So she’s backtracked and said it’s only strong smells that have changed 🙈 Oh Steff please just stop now
This x 100! Thought the exact same.

Reactions: 2
only thing she has is Münchausen syndrome and a bad case or attention seeking. She’s one of these that reads stuff on line and goes “yeh I’ve got that”....but also yeh maybe brush your teeth after a arse scranning session 🤢🤢😂
"As you all know I had covid" 😑😂 funny that because you were still walking the streets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like how she covered up the paragraph about how perfume smells are affected by anosmia lol - but the Spanish cleaning stuff still smells great honest!
My thoughts exactly!! Amazing how it’s effected her sense of smell to include petrol and cigarettes but excludes anything she sells in the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was a kid and I fell over I’d be MADE UP if I’d broken a bone or something because I was a dramatic little fucker.

it’s like that. But at age 35

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry if it’s been asked before but are Spanish cleaning products a thing?I have never heard of it but after Googling it only seems to be mentioned on Liverpool related pages. I remember a few years ago some bloggers (also Scousers) talking about Spanish kids clothes too. I can understand countries being famous for particular products like Koreans for their fab skincare, USA for sports clothing, German cars but I’m stumped with the Spanish cleaning stuff.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s been asked before but are Spanish cleaning products a thing?I have never heard of it but after Googling it only seems to be mentioned on Liverpool related pages. I remember a few years ago some bloggers (also Scousers) talking about Spanish kids clothes too. I can understand countries being famous for particular products like Koreans for their fab skincare, USA for sports clothing, German cars but I’m stumped with the Spanish cleaning stuff.
I think we just love a bandwagon in Liverpool tbh, but Steph takes it too far 😂 (e.g: sugar skulls are still very much a thing in her world)

One of my mates was buzzing over the Spanish cleaning products around two years ago about how amazing they smell and they seem better than our usual products. I've seen them on market stalls now for like £20 for 4 bottles of whatever they're selling but hers are more expensive...£8 for fabric conditioner 😩

Reactions: 5
She’s so irresponsible. Did she really just admit to pestering a company to perform laser hair removal during lockdown when it was illegal??

Reactions: 3

Exactly! I don't understand it, I went past a new shop the other day that just sold Spanish cleaning products 🤷🏻‍♀️ I live in Liverpool as well so I bet steffff is quaking someone else is selling it 😂

Reactions: 4
Steph is posting photos of her and Cora...but Cora is on a camping holiday with her dad? She’s definitely trying to make out like she has Cora so much more than she does...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this Spanish stuff better than Fabulosa, tho? 🤣 Because I love their Spring Blossom smell and it’s only 80p in Home & Bargains.

Does anyone remember when Jif had an advert with Spanish people trying to pronounce it? Hif. Then they changed to Cif. Could do a reverse one with scousers trying to pronounce the Spanish brands 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! I don't understand it, I went past a new shop the other day that just sold Spanish cleaning products 🤷🏻‍♀️ I live in Liverpool as well so I bet steffff is quaking someone else is selling it 😂
I've seen quite a few people on facey with pages dedicated to flogging Spanish cleaning products so she'll deffo be getting undercut left right and center lol.
I think they're just a thing cos everyone wants their sheets to smell like holiday?? Especially when noone could actually go on holiday during lockdown😅
That's what I thought the sudden craze was about, but you're all right the trend was a couple of years ago now it's come back with a vengeance.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.