Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh when I saw this in the Popbitch mailout yesterday. Even Jordan has more class than our Steph!
Screenshot_20200805-142611_Gmail.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she might have listened as she managed to instagram 5 posts without sex reference 😮
Then she mentioned dick in the 6th 🙈 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looking back on her old twitter is actually quite sad, seeing the family pictures and comparing with the content now :( I feel sorry for her in a way.
Wow, it is quite the difference! Not sure why you’d reuse an account full of pics when you were dating your ex? Unless you were pining for them 😟

Reactions: 4
Wow, it is quite the difference! Not sure why you’d reuse an account full of pics when you were dating your ex? Unless you were pining for them 😟
Bet she is. Bet she's realised how good she had it when she was with him, how he's well and truly moved on with an 8/10 and she's found herself nearly on the wrong side of 35, still dating sleazebags, posting underwear pics and talkin about dick 24/7.

Reactions: 6
God that boobley boo account she must feel a full on bleep when she reads all her old tweets and looks at all her old pics, she seemed so nice and normal albeit a bit of a wool Ming but I’ll let that slide. She is absolutely ruined now, talking about eating hoop, her poor child will get absolutely persecuted in school over that

Reactions: 7
Maybe she is trying to travel back in time to before the decline. I'd do the same if i were in her position. Identify the point at which cbd gummie bears and rim jobs started to seem like a good idea and go backwards from there.

• Haha
What account is this? I’ve searched the booley boo one but it’s like it’s a new account with no history.

Reactions: 1
God that boobley boo account she must feel a full on bleep when she reads all her old tweets and looks at all her old pics, she seemed so nice and normal albeit a bit of a wool Ming but I’ll let that slide. She is absolutely ruined now, talking about eating hoop, her poor child will get absolutely persecuted in school over that
Omg the next thread has to be called

all this talk bout scrannin hoop makes us tattlers want to puke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On that boobleyboo account her cover picture and profile picture look like two completely different people!!

• Heart
Just seen her stories about losing her sense of smell and now everything smells like the dock road. She’s then pure panicked realising she’s been saying how amazing her candles and fabric softener smell. So she’s backtracked and said it’s only strong smells that have changed 🙈 Oh Steff please just stop now

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen her stories about losing her sense of smell and now everything smells like the dock road. She’s then pure panicked realising she’s been saying how amazing her candles and fabric softener smell. So she’s backtracked and said it’s only strong smells that have changed 🙈 Oh Steff please just stop now
you read my mind! That’s why I came here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god she’s so irritating ..😩
what have I just watched ...
Everything smells of dock road ....

Oh duck wait I’ve been trying to flog my Spanish cleaning products and candles for weeks and been banging on about how “fit they smell”.....Better change my story... oh just some things smell of dock road...

“I can’t even eat that’s why I’m so skinny now even though she still a size 14 which is the same size she was Before ?” ... *scoffs toast* into mouth ...
Look at the muscle in my thighs ......

(I’ve just checked my thighs... mine can do that to and I’ve never been to the gym in my life.... )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.