Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think she would raffle some of this free stuff she gets for charity. No not bleeping her, the witch just cackles

Reactions: 10
She’s so boring lately. When’s this solo holiday happening? Wish she was going away with her 3 mates for our entertainment purposes LOL

Reactions: 10
Jeff, get out of Tony Almonds hoop cos they’ve given you a few cheap pieces of tat for your vile garden. Never heard of her going there until today and no way would she have spent all that on that stuff. I don’t know how she has the gall!!! She’s only put it on her house account too!

Still advertising those drinks as a hangover cure in the hashtags 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
See that’s been edited, but she doesn’t read here.

Reactions: 11
Tony Almond just gifted her a load of tat but she didn’t put #ad on any of her stories about it. Why does she find it so difficult to declare ads?

And soz but that water feature looks like a burst radiator
Yup, It looks like one of those horrible storage heaters

Reactions: 8
Christ almighty. Been awol as I’ve been down a ZSM rabbit hole and I’ve literally just caught up properly. Thinking about holiday gate, my mum was a single mum and we always went away together but I never went to a kids club, (not that there’s anything wrong with that), but we would just spend the week joined at the hip like the little best mates that we are. And we’re still the same now.

I find people like Jeff create their own drama for sure. Like someone else said, minor inconveniences and it’s like she’s been holidaying on the Gaza Strip😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bloody love Tony Almonds and I’m fuming they’ve given her that stuff today! 😡
Why did they though? She’s a bleeping woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so boring lately. When’s this solo holiday happening? Wish she was going away with her 3 mates for our entertainment purposes LOL
Dead boring, although I’m quite looking forward to seeing what crimes against taste get committed in the new kitchen. Got a tenner on there being a built in Fry-Lite rack!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I bloody love Tony Almonds and I’m fuming they’ve given her that stuff today! 😡
Why did they though? She’s a bleeping woman!!
Was literally thinking the same thing. A small business like that and she’s gone and took abar £200 worth of shite lights for her shite “garden” I mean FFS if you get approached by a company like that she could’ve just took a few bits and really sold the place. Grabby witch. Proper fuming.

Reactions: 15
More fool Tony almonds tbh. It’s a shame because she’s took the piss by even accepting anything for free but companies like this need to wake up and start doing their research

Reactions: 15
How long before her new neighbour reads tattle 🤣🤣

imagine hearing her cackling to herself and talking to herself into her phone outside ya livingroom window every night. Then leaving for work and seeing her hanging her clothes out in her front garden in that fuckin dressing gown 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.