Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even post this?? I feel ashamed for her. What is THAT outfit?? Who the duck would pair some green leaf print shorts with a tropical print bikini top, leopard print trainers and a white lace kimono?!!! You just wouldn’t!!!!!! 🤢
They look like a fellas swimming shorts. She always, ALWAYS, gets it wrong fashion wise doesn’t she.
Does anyone know how to make a new thread by the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you even post this?? I feel ashamed for her. What is THAT outfit?? Who the duck would pair some green leaf print shorts with a tropical print bikini top, leopard print trainers and a white lace kimono?!!! You just wouldn’t!!!!!! 🤢
Feet must reek in them trabs day in day out. Where’s ya sliders, meff?

Reactions: 9
So so many things wrong with this outfit 😳

Reactions: 5
Why is she talking really slowly and in her best posh voice not the pretend scally accent you know the one where black turns too blahhhhhAKKKKK?
to explain how you take photos that her child definatly never for her ?
Its her that needs thing explaining slowly not the general population the gobshite

Reactions: 2
Hope I’ve done this right
New thread title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.