Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she harassing the hotel reception for a refund? Surely if she’s booked the holiday through TUI her contract is with them not the hotel? Would you really spend so much time out of your hols raging over €70 when you could just sort it out when you got home? This holiday is tit because you’re making it tit Jeff, absolutely no need!
She is literally ruining her own holiday. Have a day off Jeff

Reactions: 11
I like her face on that pic she looks alright. Can’t stand the blag missoni and mis matched sliders and then just look at her arm how it goes riiiiiight in at the bottom. Get off Facetune!!!

however, how the hell did I miss this - she left Cora alone in the room?! If anyone thinks this is ok they need their bleeping heads checking, she’s 5!!! bleeping 5!!!! The thought honestly turns my stomach, the amount of what ifs in that scenario are just shocking. I bet some dickheads have said “well she’s asleep and nothing happened so what’s the big deal?!”, probably what the McCanns said every night until THAT night. bleeping horrendous that. I keep saying it in my head, she bleeping physically left her 5 year old child in a hotel room on her own. What. The. bleeping. duck.

Someone get onto to TUI and tell them to ignore the complaint about having to take Cora with her when she has a piss and tell them she was leaving her alone in her room so can’t be that bothered. Mindblown. Honest to god I’ve seen some things on this tattle but leaving your child alone in a room in a foreign country genuinely tops the bleeping list.
Tbh Cora in a pool alone while she was on a sun lounger and Cora was having photos taken was enough for me. What if she slipped or something. I couldn’t leave my child in a pool unattended.

Reactions: 10
Anyone remember when she was cackling moronically at #WheresCora saying 'duck off'
...Top notch parenting Jeff. Poor kid obviously told to say it then her dad tells her it's naughty. How confusing must that be 😭 can't stand hearing kids swear
Top quality content there, small child sitting on the dads knee while he’s on the toilet while the mother screeches with laughter at the swears 🤢

Reactions: 5
She needs to have a day off the stupid bleep. bleeping moaning over €70
Get a grip you pathetic witch. Imagine the smug look on her moon face now because she thinks she got one over the hotel. They probably think you’re a pathetic witch aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really does bleeping love herself doesn’t she, trying to be so relatable “I used to be fat but now I’m just chubby”
Them poses trying to be sultry…. No you bleeping big dumpster truck you look like a bleeping melted ice cream

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soz Ms Worldwide. Had to delete those stories cos there is a good chance that the German couple, who's towel's i lashed, follow me on here. Really ? Do you actually think that you are famous ?!

Also, don't act hard on the internet f you can't 'take the heat' in real life. Knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soz Ms Worldwide. Had to delete those stories cos there is a good chance that the German couple, who's towel's i lashed, follow me on here. Really ? Do you actually think that you are famous ?!

Also, don't act hard on the internet f you can't 'take the heat' in real life. Knobhead.
Oh duck off jeff. Get over yourself. Hahaha the German couple following her. Get in the bin you bleeping nobody. The German couple were probably nice people just trying to enjoy their holiday, then you came along being your usual twatty self, you big ox 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she honestly trying to fish for a refund over a bit of blood and an ad hoc kids club? Is she bleeping messing? I hope TUI tell her to do one.
As for that video where Cora is encouraged to swear, it’s vile.

Reactions: 7
Is she honestly trying to fish for a refund over a bit of blood and an ad hoc kids club? Is she bleeping messing? I hope TUI tell her to do one.
As for that video where Cora is encouraged to swear, it’s vile.
She is vile. She deleted because Jerry and Kate told her that she is leaving evidence by videoing herself. Schoolgirl error.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to have a day off the stupid bleep. bleeping moaning over €70
Get a grip you pathetic witch. Imagine the smug look on her moon face now because she thinks she got one over the hotel. They probably think you’re a pathetic witch aswell
The worst crank, it’s like she forgets we’re still going through a global pandemic so maybe they’ve been short staffed. Also she’s been moved rooms to one just as good but further from kids club, why is she pure fuming? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
And she is off the complex today as well , but she doesn't read Tattle does she. Should have done a BINGO on this holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to stop peddling the 'Icey Blonde' thing, its tit yellow straw that is sometimes a bit grey when it's had a once weekly wash !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is vile. She deleted because Jerry and Kate told her that she is leaving evidence by videoing herself. Schoolgirl error.

As if the Germans follow her 🤣 even scousers dont follow her!

Maybe Jeff you deleted it cos you told a load of random strangers that you left your baby in a hotel room on her own in the middle of the night, you absolute bleeping disgrace! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s still filming and posting other people’s kids on her grotty account. Jeff, this is a safeguarding issue, just because you don’t give a tit about your child’s privacy doesn’t mean to say other parents/carers feel the same.
I don’t know about anyone else but I always feel really bad if I try to take pics of my kid at soft play or wherever, if there’s lots of kids around I feel paranoid that someone will assume I’m taking pics of their kids too, so try just get one if he’s on his own or mostly just not bother at all. Bearing in mind the pics rarely go further than my camera roll too. I don’t think she should be so blasé about it at all. She’s an absolute witch, genuinely think she’s lost any scrap of decency she had left in her. Not just taking photos of other kids and sharing but every thing she is doing is so aggressive and contradictory to what she expects from others i just don’t know how she can look herself in the mirror

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.