Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no scruff, but I always take travel wash..... I mean I can't imagine her actually washing clothes, but..... I always make sure there's an iron as well, can't bear wrinkled clothes.

Reactions: 7
Anyone remember when she was cackling moronically at #WheresCora saying 'duck off'
...Top notch parenting Jeff. Poor kid obviously told to say it then her dad tells her it's naughty. How confusing must that be 😭 can't stand hearing kids swear
Yes, I remember that one well, and I also remember her “bestie” Lizzy tweeting at some point after it saying how bad it was when parents do that x

Time for a new thread…. Doesn’t seem that long since the last one, these last few days have been comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’s totally thinking of the reaction on here when she mentions that she’s washed her gym gear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
93A9E2E0-8524-4475-A15D-360B528BAE42.jpeg

Why is the strap half way down her arm? You’re on holiday with your child ffs

Reactions: 4
What’s her actual Beef with this holiday. There have been a few inconveniences but she’s banging on like it’s the Holiday from Hell. First world probs Jeff you big man head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pork, Beef, Mutton and Lamb Shes a butchers dream now. Shes only missing the sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The holidays chronicles on the wiki is the gift that keeps on giving. I always think to myself, do Jeff's 3 friends and family (and GBP) read here and piss themselves laughing at the bleeping hilarity of the DABs. I'd defo be intrigued to read if it was someone I knew.
Also Barry calling himself a DAB has finished me off today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can’t wait to come home from, in coras words, the best holiday ever? Wouldn’t give a tit if I didn’t enjoy it, if your kid has surely that’s all that matters?

Reactions: 9
I can’t be coping with her bleeping moaning. She seen the kip of her house. You’d think she’d be glad to get away from that headache

Reactions: 8
Me Dad comes down the stairs with more grace than this bleeping massive Matt Lucas bastard 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now she’s playing victim again coz Cora didn’t get a certificate or whatever. Happened to my kid once that. Just spoke to the staff, give him a certificate. Problem solved and forgotten about. She’s saying the hotel have fucked up again on this tit show of a holiday. I think her real issue is the fact she’s had to spend a week with Cora. Coz yeah okay there was blood on the pillow. So what. I went away a few weeks ago and found a dirty pair of knickers in the back of the wardrobe. Did I let it ruin mine and my kids holiday? Did I duck I threw them in the bin and built a bridge. Could someone tell me what the issue is and why the hotel has fucked up so much? Coz I don’t get it. Someone’s put towels on the sun beds. Yeah…holiday standard that. Lucky to get a sun bed at all in the summer holidays. The turtle place was closed? That’s on you for being a tit ma and not planning ahead. She’s been determined from day one to be a moaning witch hasnt she.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.