Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the delicious local cuisines she could select, she goes for a soggy bleeping pizza, so cultured Stef *chefskiss*

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sounds like Cora’s been lashed in kids club twice a day there. “She’s in her last kids club and I’m not taking her this afternoon” also hilarious you wouldn’t just mention the turtles when you’re stood at reception I’m sure they could have filled her in

Reactions: 13
@Cady1954 I’d love a holiday poem from you right now xx
Got my daughter (31) visiting from the UK .Cant find a kids club for her so she's taking up my valuable time so when I have a minute. :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone think (wish/hope/pray) that Cora is going to turn out to be a real handful?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies if I sound like a snotty witch but why is her daughter wearing the outfit she travelled in?

Reactions: 14
Apologies if I sound like a snotty witch but why is her daughter wearing the outfit she travelled in?
Either because she is a minge bag and didnt buy any holiday clothes for her, or she only bought hand luggage so not as many clothes and shes still a minge bag.

ETA

and shouldnt she also be declaring her Hair buurstt swipe ups as #AD

It’s not the first time she’s left Cora alone in the middle of the night.
I remember a while ago, there was a kick off in her street (some woman screaming and knocking on doors, then a bloke turned up, followed by the police or something.) Meffany was outside filming it all and cackling with some X Factor reject.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it was also a freebie, all the Mums and kids were wearing them at the event she dragged her to the other week 👀

Reactions: 8
Cora is well pissed, not only can she not see the turtles but she's got her meffy mum trying to steal the limelight in her photoshoot
El Jeffo poses like a wannabe Spice Girl while getting Cora to operate the remote on the tripod (it’s in her right hand)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t even believe she’s been the gym. She’s just walking round like a woman in the outfits. Why haven’t we seen any ‘look at me pure puffed out at the gym’ or ‘here’s Jodie’s werkout for me olideeessss with loads of berpeeesshhhh’ get in the bin meff.

Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories on the travel Instagram from today before leaves for turtle beach and it’s down the road.. but as soon as she gets there and finds it’s shut it’s in the middle of no where and can’t get home?? Also wouldn’t you check first

Reactions: 9
Further to turtle gate, don’t our Spanish friends have siestas? Surely the globe hopping Jeff would know this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.