Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forever lurker but have to post after the latest from Stefanny.. I just CAN’T with 2am towelgate (wtf) but what’s really tipped me over the edge is the “anyway” dismissive cut off of poor Cora. I’m 32 and don’t think my mum has ever done that to me in my life :ROFLMAO: she is an absolute crank. My son goes on about all kinds of rubbish 24/7 and yeh, it gets a bit tiring but I’m happy to hear it ‘cos it’s stuff he’s interested in! Learn to parent you big ming

Reactions: 18
had a look at her ex's Insta. he looks like an Ok Dad but I get the impression he's a wannabee somebody as well.
Didn’t he leave someone to be with the MEFF? I remember beef on SM in general , between him or the MEFF and some girl (who was sticking up for the bird he left in favour of the MEFF).
I think he thought he has struck gold …

Reactions: 5
Forever lurker but have to post after the latest from Stefanny.. I just CAN’T with 2am towelgate (wtf) but what’s really tipped me over the edge is the “anyway” dismissive cut off of poor Cora. I’m 32 and don’t think my mum has ever done that to me in my life :ROFLMAO: she is an absolute crank. My son goes on about all kinds of rubbish 24/7 and yeh, it gets a bit tiring but I’m happy to hear it ‘cos it’s stuff he’s interested in! Learn to parent you big ming
Welcome into the light you dusty ass witch x

I wonder why towel gate got deleted 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome into the light you dusty ass witch x

I wonder why towel gate got deleted 🤔
Paul’s either told her to get it down or she’s realised she’s made a bleep of herself when people have messaged her pointing out her towels have blown off and/or questioning who was with Cora at 2am when she was down by the main pool reserving sun beds.
That hotel looks fuckin grim.

Reactions: 15
Can see she’s really getting on people’s tits. She was getting had off by quite a eloquent girl (a nurse) in the comments under the vegan/vaccine post on insta last night too. She tried to argue with everyone like, not sure if she’s deleted it all.

Errrr yeah one of those might have been me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know how big the hotel is but I still can’t believe she was admitting she left Cora in the room by herself.
I’ve had money stolen from my room once in Tenerife, another time I had a designer dress taken out of my wardrobe in Turkey (neither were crappy hotels btw!) people have keys to your room ffs.
Both hotel managers denied having any record of anyone going in, but I know for a fact the money was swiped when we were out late one night.
I always double lock my room from the inside when we sleep and I don’t even like my kid sleeping in another room. But there she goes, flouncing around the hotel in the early hours whilst her child is left unattended.
What if she had woken up and gone looking for her? We’ve all read those horror stories about small children being found in hotel pools.

You do not represent us Steph - yours sincerely... mothers everywhere.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t know how big the hotel is but I still can’t believe she was admitting she left Cora in the room by herself.
I’ve had money stolen from my room once in Tenerife, another time I had a designer dress taken out of my wardrobe in Turkey (neither were crappy hotels btw!) people have keys to your room ffs.
Both hotel managers denied having any record of anyone going in, but I know for a fact the money was swiped when we were out late one night.
I always double lock my room from the inside when we sleep and I don’t even like my kid sleeping in another room. But there she goes, flouncing around the hotel in the early hours whilst her child is left unattended.
What if she had woken up and gone looking for her? We’ve all read those horror stories about small children being found in hotel pools.

You do not represent us Steph - yours sincerely... mothers everywhere.
Yep, 100% this. I know a few days ago some DABs were saying that we shouldn’t assume she’s a tit min cos of piñata-gate etc etc.
I think now we can all unreservedly agree that leaving your child in the middle of the night in a hotel in a foreign country, to put out towels on a sun lounger like a neurotic melt, makes her a tit mum. The endless list of ‘what-ifs’ should be enough to make you think twice. But I suppose acting like you’ve got the upper hand over ‘dem Germans’ is worth it eh chef’s kiss…🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Heaven forbid anything happened she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. Parading the poor kid to thousands of randoms online, documenting their day hour by hour. Doesn’t bear thinking about.

Doesn’t sit right with me that she’s posting pics of her daughter online when she’s got sock buying pervs following her.

Reactions: 21
Thanks Mariella, I feel like I’ve found my people here on this one, I usually just lurk on KHM :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Let’s hope they ban jeffs socks 🤮

She’s still filming and posting other people’s kids on her grotty account. Jeff, this is a safeguarding issue, just because you don’t give a tit about your child’s privacy doesn’t mean to say other parents/carers feel the same.
Jeff this is illegal you absolute bleeping melt

The latest reel……..errmmmmm!??!!?!
Your profile pic. Pete Burns has risen from the dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just thought I'd attach some absolute blasts from the past. Defo deserve a place on the infamous wiki 🤣
I cant read the first one even with my glasses on, gonna have to look on the laptop but that bath photo is the sign of a desperate for cock embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.