Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I’ve just realised and feel free to double check this on the story highlight fuerteventura 1…

The morning when she was complaining about the wind not being refreshing, she was complaining in her gym gear. But we know there was no kids club because they cancelled it the night before and she fumed.

so…..
She looks totally unhinged and possessed on that second pic
Does her bleeping head spin around 360 degrees

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's def taken her tripod the massive twit. Who wants to see her fannying around in clothes she's worn 20 times and already done reels on? The narcissistic bleep taking photos of herself on the beach - no one cares about how you feel about yourself, we are more worried about the welfare of your poor daughter. Put your bleeping phone down and take care of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought this too, there was a time she was stomping around alone and I thought where the duck is the kid (deffo pre kids club )

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Who are they playing uno with ?
has she made friends the gremlin ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine her having to explain what she does for a living 🤣
It would be like one of those word games “ tell me what your occupation is really badly “

she would win hands down by telling the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I wouldn’t have sat as far away out of sight as she was from her on the sun loungers, what if you fell asleep or weren’t paying attention for a second and something happened to her?! 🙁 She should have just gone away on her own!

Reactions: 11
I cant read the first one even with my glasses on, gonna have to look on the laptop but that bath photo is the sign of a desperate for cock embarrassment.
Something along the lines of condoning Jimmy Carr for tax evasion and people calling her out for being a Tory. But she's all for duck the Tories. So depends on what way her mood swings 🤣

Reactions: 10
Something along the lines of condoning Jimmy Carr for tax evasion and people calling her out for being a Tory. But she's all for duck the Tories. So depends on what way her mood swings 🤣
Someone should call her out for soap evasion
Sweaty meff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably packed Jake’s Ma in her suitcase.
Jakes's Ma is probably glad to see the back of her, why didn't one of her mates go with her and #WheresCora for a cheap chilled out holiday, nah don't answer that I know the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is there no music on her latest reel 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s sat there with her big man finger cutting around the edges of each photo for that edit 😭 you are nearly 40 pack it in

Scousebirdblogs #20 Leaves her kid alone while sleeping to go out hunting dick, ends up towel fishing with her trusty tripod stick 🎣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know she’s going bald but a comb-over .View attachment 720858
I like her face on that pic she looks alright. Can’t stand the blag missoni and mis matched sliders and then just look at her arm how it goes riiiiiight in at the bottom. Get off Facetune!!!

however, how the hell did I miss this - she left Cora alone in the room?! If anyone thinks this is ok they need their bleeping heads checking, she’s 5!!! bleeping 5!!!! The thought honestly turns my stomach, the amount of what ifs in that scenario are just shocking. I bet some dickheads have said “well she’s asleep and nothing happened so what’s the big deal?!”, probably what the McCanns said every night until THAT night. bleeping horrendous that. I keep saying it in my head, she bleeping physically left her 5 year old child in a hotel room on her own. What. The. bleeping. duck.

Someone get onto to TUI and tell them to ignore the complaint about having to take Cora with her when she has a piss and tell them she was leaving her alone in her room so can’t be that bothered. Mindblown. Honest to god I’ve seen some things on this tattle but leaving your child alone in a room in a foreign country genuinely tops the bleeping list.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.