Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody else disturbed by those outfit reels? I don’t know what scares me the most, the outfits or the dancing? Why is she doing a Mel C/Sporty Spice kick at the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anybody else disturbed by those outfit reels? I don’t know what scares me the most, the outfits or the dancing? Why is she doing a Mel C/Sporty Spice kick at the camera?
Mel C? Cos she has heard the Spice Girls are gonna be the next big girl band and she is keeping up to date and relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's play a game of all her photos when she is abroad how many times we see Cora and what book she is reading hehe 1) We won't see Cora as Dirtbag Plastic Face will DUMP her in kids club everyday and 2) Invisible Women a book about feminism!

Reactions: 7
Let's play a game of all her photos when she is abroad how many times we see Cora and what book she is reading hehe 1) We won't see Cora as Dirtbag Plastic Face will DUMP her in kids club everyday and 2) Invisible Women a book about feminism!
She’ll be hunting dick before she’s off the plane…considering she hates men 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine her rocking up at your Tui Blue family hotel 🤣 deffo sits off with a waiter long after Cora’s gone to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Type of mum who takes her kid on holiday and spends all day roaring at them for being an inconvenience.

Not purposefully being contrary here but I would much rather she didn't make a commodity out of her kid. Her profiles aren't like family and friends ones. Its not fair on the kids of any influencers to be used in that way.

But ill go with 10 pics and maybe some business book.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All kids club places are limited to about 15 because of Covid. Best get up at the crack of dawn and get her booked in 🤣
She’ll also be in hotel gym everyday and she’ll make sure everyone knows about it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Walked past the shop of shite this morning. The other places were busy outside. She’s reduced her table numbers down to just two tables.. both empty 😂 It was open but nobody inside.. not even a member of staff!

• Haha
Walked past the shop of shite this morning. The other places were busy outside. She’s reduced her table numbers down to just two tables.. both empty 😂 It was open but nobody inside.. not even a member of staff!
Any half price cakes 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 707956
Ah, contradicting herself again. Pretty sure she said don’t get married cause men will cheat and not worth it! Not just about the ‘admin’ side of thing is it Jeff? Oh but you’re getting paid for this AD aren’t you Jeff! so let’s forget everything you said so you can have your payout!! Absolute quilt 😂 Oh, pretty sure she also said getting married is a CON and doesn’t benefit anyone. Can’t make this tit up.
She's limited comments so I cant post! Hope West Tower swerves the bint!

Oh, and one more thing...

Pinnnaaaaataaaaaa!!!

Yeah; think she got the ring made at Wongs and arranged the wedding quite easily by keeping it low key; cabs instead of wedding cars, City Hall ceremony, local florist. There was a pic of them on their wedding day looking across the New York skyline in black and white in the old Aintree container she rented.

Ooooh look at them naturally big lips….🙄

Ooooh look at them naturally big lips….🙄
She cracks me up! Like she has that god awful lip line tattoo going on and she's had filler. Why would you get filler if you have naturally big lips? She is a bleeping divvy I swear to God. Not even messin'... 💋💋💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't this get up on the holiday day lewks the other day?!
No one wants that Jeff, Kat slater wouldn’t wear it. Notice the way she won’t say where it’s from just includes the swipe up. I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘I bought it in a 12 but I deffo could have worn the 6’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.