Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress definitely should only be worn as a halter neck, the wires look awful.
Love how she’s now trying to backtrack from saying the snake oil drink tasted awful during the ASA meltdown the other week 😆

Reactions: 8
Yano what DABs I've been refraining from bothering to say anything over here about her lately cause it's blatant that she not only does she read here but definitely love the attention of it all. She's a mad scruff and I've grown tired of even mocking her cause it's honestly just sad. She still acts like a angsty teen looking for attention online, good or bad, when she's a mother nearing her 40s. So aside from "Hiya Scruffannie, grow up & duck off will ya" I've only got two things to say...

1. The leopard dress is horrible, Kat Slater would turn her nose up at it. The wiring looks especially awful & why in gods name would you wear a bomber jacket with it?! And to an EE event, during the day...... Honestly, why does she always look a complete show? Troll.

2. Icey blonde?.......... did she come down in the last shower?! Never known anybody to look at their own reflection so much yet have genuinely no bleeping clue as to how they look. I used to think maybe her hairdresser was just shite but it's apparent now that she'll go to whoever she can swap hairdressing for social media ads so clearly it's her that just can't maintain her own hair. Short of dying your hair back to brunette so it actually suits you and you don't look as bald: Purple. Shampoo. Steff. Go and bleeping buy some, jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg is she having a laugh with that top! Looks like she got it off a market stall. Makes her tits look as long as her face.
Even worse. It's a dress!!! 🤯🤢😱

Thank duck she has now put it on the way it was meant to be worn. She does not represent any scouse girl I'm sorry! She permanently looks a show!

From those videos the average age of the people there is abaa 12.

Go home Jeff and relax in your Crosby mansion. It might help you mentally. Because you know, you're a tit and tha...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Thank duck she has now put it on the way it was meant to be worn. She does not represent any scouse girl I'm sorry! She permanently looks a show!

Go home Jeff and relax in your Crosby mansion. It might help you mentally. Because you know, you're a tit and tha...
Is she at a GCSE results party?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jeff and a load of kids celebrating getting their A Level results

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how she’s tagged Yousef like she knows who he is.

Shes more Popworld than Circus, and more Magaluf than Ibiza. Yagetmeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The teens at the event must have told her she was wearing her dress wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to grow the duck up and start acting like a responsible mother, not a teenager that dresses in god awful clothes. bleeping feel a twit for her hanging about with a load of kids

Reactions: 10
Thank god she’s changed the halter on that dress

Also you can say no to events you know Jeff you don’t have to attend everyone your invited to less is more and all that!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.