Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent more time at a kids GCSE results party than her own child’s birthday party. Wonder if she went round telling all the 16 year old girls not to get married then tried to sell them all an inside out drink

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahahahaha she totally did 🤣🤢 I've just gone back and proper listened like a saddo
She’ll have done that for the benefit of some weirdo who wants to buy her knickers in a sock and underwear bundle. Plus, the only way she gets that much volume in her hair is by doing a side parting down by her ear, you can tell my the root length she has combed over

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll have done that for the benefit of some weirdo who wants to buy her knickers in a sock and underwear bundle. Plus, the only way she gets that much volume in her hair is by doing a side parting down by her ear, you can tell my the root length she has combed over
She’ll be farting in jars next

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Did she just fart? Hahahaha? I don’t know how to get the story but it’s at this point.
I heard that too!!! She pauses after farting too and debates whether to keep chatting tit or not incase her followers heard it.
Don’t even follow you Jeffrey boy BUT I HEARD that! 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Evening girlies, ive had quite a few wines and I’ve just had a eureka moment. Anyone think our shirl is MBS????

• Wow
  • Haha
The momentary look of horror in her face when she realises she’s let an audible one slip out but then thinks duck it and carries on

• Haha
The way she comes across in all her videos. You wouldn’t think she was a nearly 40 year old mother would you? She acts like a teenager. Didn’t one of the jefflets actually say that they didn’t know she had a child

“Jeff once let out an audible fart on her insta story while trying to flog Hair Berrst” has to be added to the Wiki surely @Blair-Waldorf?!
Done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.