Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 707956
Ah, contradicting herself again. Pretty sure she said don’t get married cause men will cheat and not worth it! Not just about the ‘admin’ side of thing is it Jeff? Oh but you’re getting paid for this AD aren’t you Jeff! so let’s forget everything you said so you can have your payout!! Absolute quilt 😂 Oh, pretty sure she also said getting married is a CON and doesn’t benefit anyone. Can’t make this tit up.
Marriage seemed to benefit her when she was getting her bespoke engagement ring made and when she got married in New York and then posted a breakdown of how much effort she had put into organising it. She then sold the engagement ring which, legally, is the receiver’s possession, it doesn’t have to be given back to whoever proposed, and bought a Dyson hairdryer with it. Maybe she just wanted a mini break in New York out of it and ended getting a hair dryer as a bonus!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 707956
Ah, contradicting herself again. Pretty sure she said don’t get married cause men will cheat and not worth it! Not just about the ‘admin’ side of thing is it Jeff? Oh but you’re getting paid for this AD aren’t you Jeff! so let’s forget everything you said so you can have your payout!! Absolute quilt 😂 Oh, pretty sure she also said getting married is a CON and doesn’t benefit anyone. Can’t make this tit up.
I have been plagiarised.

She literally said married women die sooner and are more miserable than married men and single women last night. And we are conditioned to want marriage.

And Steph, if you’ve never travelled with Cora on passports where you have a different surname to her, you MAY want to look into what that entails too….

kind regards, a sad bald troll

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
1 billion percent she reads here - to be honest, I think it's a good move to read here. Gives you an insight to parts of your business you can change/improve to add more to your customer experience/satisfaction - a kind of weird DAB ofcom with loads of swearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Marriage seemed to benefit her when she was getting her bespoke engagement ring made and when she got married in New York and then posted a breakdown of how much effort she had put into organising it. She then sold the engagement ring which, legally, is the receiver’s possession, it doesn’t have to be given back to whoever proposed, and bought a Dyson hairdryer with it. Maybe she just wanted a mini break in New York out of it and ended getting a hair dryer as a bonus!
Did she publically say all of this ? Not chastising , just in awe of the fact she’s that much of a car crash to say it all if I am honest

Reactions: 5
I have been plagiarised.

She literally said married women die sooner and are more miserable than married men and single women last night. And we are conditioned to want marriage.

And Steph, if you’ve never travelled with Cora on passports where you have a different surname to her, you MAY want to look into what that entails too….

kind regards, a sad bald troll
Omg the 2 faced bleep!!! Nicking DAB material Jeffrey
Naughty naughty

Sure them clip in pony’s were a thing in like 2003…
I can confirm I had a big blonde curly one around that time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1 billion percent she reads here - to be honest, I think it's a good move to read here. Gives you an insight to parts of your business you can change/improve to add more to your customer experience/satisfaction - a kind of weird DAB ofcom with loads of swearing.
Having revisited Thread 1 after some of today’s earlier posts and seeing comments there about tatt in the shop, terrible dress sense and being an absent mum, I can confirm that she might read here but she’s definitely not changing/improving anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she publically say all of this ? Not chastising , just in awe of the fact she’s that much of a car crash to say it all if I am honest
Yeah; think she got the ring made at Wongs and arranged the wedding quite easily by keeping it low key; cabs instead of wedding cars, City Hall ceremony, local florist. There was a pic of them on their wedding day looking across the New York skyline in black and white in the old Aintree container she rented.

Ooooh look at them naturally big lips….🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Having revisited Thread 1 after some of today’s earlier posts and seeing comments there about tatt in the shop, terrible dress sense and being an absent mum, I can confirm that she might read here but she’s definitely not changing/improving anything!
A very, very valid point 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah; think she got the ring made at Wongs and arranged the wedding quite easily by keeping it low key; cabs instead of wedding cars, City Hall ceremony, local florist. There was a pic of them on their wedding day looking across the New York skyline in black and white in the old Aintree container she rented.

No
Omg hahahahahahahahaha never mind her transformation… what the duck has happened to Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 21

She suits dark hair and natural lips, she looks much better in that third pic

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.