Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeff might not be a tit mum but she most certainly isn’t the best parent out of the two is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DABs - Sorry in advance if I post stuff thats already been answered - if had my investment in ZSM this last week or so and havent really given this the attention it deserves.

Does she ever look at this stuff before she posts it? She does not represent Scouse women 🤦🏻‍♀️
great jawline that - id be asking for my money back. Apart from that why the duck would you film yourself in your blag missoni dressing gown - the real ones are about £220.00 - she must have sold a lot of socks for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ay, whatever happened to that fella she was always with, the one who ‘designed’ her logos with clip art.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ay, whatever happened to that fella she was always with, the one who ‘designed’ her logos with clip art.
Andy? Used to be all over him on Twitter (was quite fit tbf) he got a hot new GF from Twitter so I assume Jeff got binned.
Also, why is Twitter a dating app ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Andy? Used to be all over him on Twitter (was quite fit tbf) he got a hot new GF from Twitter so I assume Jeff got binned.
Also, why is Twitter a dating app ?!
That was him! Looks like his new bird has told him to swerve the desperate leech.

Reactions: 9
Can someone tell Jeff the bleeping pioneer of fourth wave feminism that you don't have to change your name if you get married? 🙄 I chose not to as I wanted to retain my identity and tbh it's fundamental to my values. This woman seems to have no core values or consistent beliefs they change like the bleeping wind.

Reactions: 22
Can someone tell Jeff the bleeping pioneer of fourth wave feminism that you don't have to change your name if you get married? 🙄 I chose not to as I wanted to retain my identity and tbh it's fundamental to my values. This woman seems to have no core values or consistent beliefs they change like the bleeping wind.
Changes them as frequently as she sells her sweaty socks the contrary bum wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t of changed my name to Bannister for love nor money tbh

Wasn’t a wedding on her vision board even after the divorce 🤣🤣 ahh the cosmic parrot phase!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ, let people live Jeff! Just cause it went tits up for you (not surprising though) doesn’t mean every other girl has to be a bitter miserable person like you and hate men.

Reactions: 18
Marriage is only no good for the people who marry inappropriate partners. Some people value a family, some people don’t. Steph obviously doesn’t and that’s great for her but it doesn’t mean that is correct for everyone.

Reactions: 13
From her Primark returns post she did on Facebook 😂
A bad liar forgets their lies. Tsk tsk, Jefferooney

I remember she said changing her surname to Bannister fitted in with the Scouse Bird title ~ Steph Bannister same initials. bleeping hell love, you chose to change your name to run parallel with your business and then try and use your decision as a reason to whine a few years later to gain some claps from strong independent women who don’t need men to validate them? But you chose to take his name? Fuuuucking hell…confused.com

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeff if you're such a feminist/anti-marriage why are you promoting getting a ring and not the wedding? She makes no bleeping sense - get the Jewels but don't set a date, so basically lie for a bit of bling? 🤯 If you're such a boss witch, buy your own bleeping ring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.