Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the post. As for saying bad mother is more sexist than a base then do you agree a good mother is someone:

1) Who buys their daughter a pinata with their own face on to smash in?
2) Who leaves their own daughter as her birthday party?
3) Who buys her daughter trash gifts with explicit swear words on?

This is one of many examples and is NOT sexism!! She is a terrible, unfit mother, end of.

Thank you for the post. As for saying bad mother is more sexist than a base then do you agree a good mother is someone:

1) Who buys their daughter a pinata with their own face on to smash in?
2) Who leaves their own daughter as her birthday party?
3) Who buys her daughter trash gifts with explicit swear words on?

This is one of many examples and is NOT sexism!! She is a terrible, unfit mother, end of.
That piñata proper keeps you up at night doesn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That piñata proper keeps you up at night doesn’t it
Yes it does, would you buy it for your child? She harps on about the BoJo one in her store and show how you much you hate him by buying it and destroying it, so her daugther gets one with her own face on to smash up!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m sure we can all agree to disagree on whether we think she’s a bad mother based on what she herself posts. But there’s no evidence that her fanny bleeping stinks other than hearsay. We could all say that about anyone ‘see her over there? Complete cow she is. Plus her fanny absolutely pongs’. It’s like the time someone (I think it was the deadly departed Shirley) was saying she was involved in a bit of wife swapping in her old place of business. Tattle starts to lose any sense of credibility when people are saying things that aren’t necessarily true.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes it does, would you buy it for your child? She harps on about the BoJo one in her store and show how you much you hate him by buying it and destroying it, so her daugther gets one with her own face on to smash up!
Didn’t she post a caption on the pic of the piñata WITH HER CHILDS FACE ON saying “revenge will be had” or something like that?
what the duck was that all about?? And a few weeks later gives her (Cora) sweets with the word “Slut” all over them

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh she’s a knobhead and I have no sympathy for her. She used to take pictures of girls and post them on Twitter to a large following, she’s not treating people with empathy or kindness let’s have it bluntly put.

She also used to have lots of fake social media accounts that her and her friends used to access to stalk/troll people herself. 100% fact.

I’ve always found her annoying and a bit of a Ming but it never used to really enter my consciousness, but now, I find her infuriating.

If someone has said her Fanny stinks of maccies and someone has shared it here, they’re only sharing what they’ve been told, just like many others have before. Her own sharing of the fact she sells socks and the purchaser has said they stink is much worse in my opinion, she’s done that off her own back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s the on a loop terrible mother, kid better off without her type things that has my eyes rolling. Not one person here knows for a fact how often she sees her kid or what she does with her when she isn’t filming it (please for the love of god don’t reply to this using the word piñata). Much prefer it when the talk is about her absolute tit show of a shop, fashion sense, house… There is plenty of material there I think that can’t be disputed.

Reactions: 11
It’s the on a loop terrible mother, kid better off without her type things that has my eyes rolling. Not one person here knows for a fact how often she sees her kid or what she does with her when she isn’t filming it (please for the love of god don’t reply to this using the word piñata). Much prefer it when the talk is about her absolute tit show of a shop, fashion sense, house… There is plenty of material there I think that can’t be disputed.
I think she loves her daughter, but she’s not her main priority and that’s about all’s I’ll say about it. That and she dresses her shite, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s a bad mum.

Reactions: 9
I think she loves her daughter, but she’s not her main priority and that’s about all’s I’ll say about it. That and she dresses her shite, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s a bad mum.
I think Stephs main priority is herself without a doubt. She can’t get enough of herself

Let’s not squabble amongst ourselves DABs! Let’s all come together in our disbelief at the truly hideous outfit choices in today’s reel, and Jeff’s comment which seems to suggest she thinks she’s actually quite good at putting these reels together! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god those dresses in the reel are horrendous. What is she doing. Feel really embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LouLouKaluha is gorgeous stuff and the owner is such a great person too, she doesn’t deserve to wear her clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
haha we have all got a bit tetchy this afternoon and I will promise not to mention pinata again DAB's hehe

She is a terrible mum from what I have heard and been told, we have said before Paul is not a knight in shining armour but he is the loving parent!

Can we please plan a huge party for when her tit shop closes?!

She really needs to stop trying to make corsets with a skirt over, usually elasticated, a thing.

It’s not a thing.

Good to see she’s cottoned on to missoni about 15 years after every other scouser.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For me it’s the overtly ‘I’m gorgeous’ thing and fishing for compliments. If she’d just work out because she wanted to and not go on about how amazing she is for doing it/ being able to run 10k/ having the best ever body/ looking unbelievable in every outfit, I imagine she’d attract more compliments. No one likes a bragger and unfortunately as we saw with Bad Man Ting, she brags and brags and it comes back to bite her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.