Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell she is out-twatting herself with her latest post on FB about Cora’s holiday bits and bobs. That leopard print smock….what the actual bleeping duck is that get up? That poor child! Get her hair cut before you take her to a hot country and just get her some age appropriate outfits that you’ve bleeping paid for yourself and not £14 from Primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow DAB's, only after us saying early yesterday morning that how bad a mother she is (truth!) and she shows no love and affection nor posts much about Cora (truth!), what does she go and do? SUDDENLY post a video of her, except she is dressed like she has auditioning for a kids ABBA tribute band!!!

Steph - What is your point in life??? Seriously what is the point of you?!!

Reactions: 13
I’m not a fan of attacking people for things they can’t help like their appearance, family, background etc etc etc. (don’t get me wrong her personality and behaviour are fair game as she seems to continually choose to behave like a twit).

I initially find it uncomfortable reading all the bashing about her “fat fanny”, mannish build, thinning hair etc.

But given this is the woman who prided herself on the circle of sheow amongst other more recent questionable behaviours, my sympathy for her kind of dwindles.

Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t talk about anyone’s natural appearance. But once they start heavily editing so putting out fake pics of themselves, or take filler freebies etc to sell to us / paid to promote companies, and alter their appearance it’s fair game as far as I’m concerned 🤷🏼‍♀️

And as you said.. circle of shoew.. nobody’s doing anything to her that she hasn’t done to someone else already so she can’t complain at all! Don’t forget she’s also recently fat shamed someone at the gym!

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t talk about anyone’s natural appearance. But once they start heavily editing so putting out fake pics of themselves, or take filler freebies etc to sell to us / paid to promote companies, and alter their appearance it’s fair game as far as I’m concerned 🤷🏼‍♀️

And as you said.. circle of shoew.. nobody’s doing anything to her that she hasn’t done to someone else already so she can’t complain at all! Don’t forget she’s also recently fat shamed someone at the gym!
Oh exactly that’s what I mean… shes just tasting her own medicine isn’t she. You can’t just shout “be kind” when it suits then be an awful person to others. If she was a kind person herself I doubt any of us would be here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I wonder what her long term plan is. She could never become a mainstream media personality because of her past behavior and there’s no longevity or scalability in her brand or shop. She’s just getting older and more ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Yeah same. I’d never critique someone’s natural appearance off but people who shout body positivity and photoshop themselves thin, someone who has slagged someone’s clothes but looks like they’ve done Supermarlet Sweep on the first floor in St John’s blindfolded and have -ist shouts are all fair game. I actually think Steph has lovely eyes for example and when she writes proper stuff I found her engaging and laughed- I’m sure she wrote an article in Grazia which as a Scouser, I felt happy for her as these mags are snobby about the North. It’s when she or countless other women preach girl power and these corny women supporting women memes but we know they are no angels and love to laugh at other lasses. Same as my school bullies posting the Caroline Flack tributes.
HOWEVER I do believe people can change and will always give benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: 16
Yeah same. I’d never critique someone’s natural appearance off but people who shout body positivity and photoshop themselves thin, someone who has slagged someone’s clothes but looks like they’ve done Supermarlet Sweep on the first floor in St John’s blindfolded and have -ist shouts are all fair game. I actually think Steph has lovely eyes for example and when she writes proper stuff I found her engaging and laughed- I’m sure she wrote an article in Grazia which as a Scouser, I felt happy for her as these mags are snobby about the North. It’s when she or countless other women preach girl power and these corny women supporting women memes but we know they are no angels and love to laugh at other lasses. Same as my school bullies posting the Caroline Flack tributes.
HOWEVER I do believe people can change and will always give benefit of the doubt.
Same!! I loved when she did the blogs and they were really funny. Then overnight she changed and it was all vulgar jokes about scranning arse and being a s..lag 😳

Reactions: 13
I’m all for slagging her off for being an absolute show, tit mother and having terrible dress sense, but claiming her fanny smells of a Big Mac is ridiculous. Any fella could claim any woman’s fanny stinks etc etc, there’s literally no proof and it’s just old fashioned sexism in action. Plus, this liar/fella who allegedly boffed her in the early 2000s is how old? Jeff would have been approx 15/16 in 2000 so I highly doubt she was boffing ‘some fella from work’ when she was likely in school at the time 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m all for spilling tea, but at least let it be the truth. She might have a fat fanny, but a Big Mac Muff? Who can prove it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m all for slagging her off for being an absolute show, tit mother and having terrible dress sense, but claiming her fanny smells of a Big Mac is ridiculous. Any fella could claim any woman’s fanny stinks etc etc, there’s literally no proof and it’s just old fashioned sexism in action. Plus, this liar/fella who allegedly boffed her in the early 2000s is how old? Jeff would have been approx 15/16 in 2000 so I highly doubt she was boffing ‘some fella from work’ when she was likely in school at the time 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m all for spilling tea, but at least let it be the truth. She might have a fat fanny, but a Big Mac Muff? Who can prove it?!
Totally agree. It’s one thing to comment on her actions, opinions and general shithousery but some posts have been unnecessary. And actually in a roundabout way they back up some of the points Jeff thinks she’s making in her rants. I’m sure none of us want to add fuel to her fire!

Reactions: 8
It actually pains me that she's classed as a 'blogger'.

I found her blogs unfunny, try hard, poorly written, badly spelled and the grammar was also shocking. I'm all for everyone having a go at anything, but her sense of entitlement and arrogance that she had when she was writing blogs annoyed me; it was a blog online on a free website and she genuinely thought she was in the same league as the likes of Cosmo etc. etc.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. It’s one thing to comment on her actions, opinions and general shithousery but some posts have been unnecessary. And actually in a roundabout way they back up some of the points Jeff thinks she’s making in her rants. I’m sure none of us want to add fuel to her fire!
Yes, I’ve felt uncomfortable reading some of the latest posts. I agree that she is a poor mother and that her social media posts are inappropriate but the constant criticism of her appearance is a bit sly.

• Heart
Yes, I’ve felt uncomfortable reading some of the latest posts. I agree that she is a poor mother and that her social media posts are inappropriate but the constant criticism of her appearance is a bit sly.
Totally get that, but in the past she has slagged off peoples appearance, weight etc, and now is all about been perfect, fitness etc. We are criticising because she has criticised in the past. From the famous Winkleman to the tragic death of Caroline Flack when Steph was taking the piss, so we can continue giving her criticism.

Her appearance online is fake, she photoshops herself to death, it would be good to see the real Steph with belly rolls, fatness etc, not a photoshopped skinny version, which many instagrammers do which in tandem has led to a tragic rise in anorexia amongst young women.

You cannot defend her.

Reactions: 12
I’m not a fan of attacking people for things they can’t help like their appearance, family, background etc etc etc. (don’t get me wrong her personality and behaviour are fair game as she seems to continually choose to behave like a twit).

I initially find it uncomfortable reading all the bashing about her “fat fanny”, mannish build, thinning hair etc.

But given this is the woman who prided herself on the circle of sheow amongst other more recent questionable behaviours, my sympathy for her kind of dwindles.
Completely agree with this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]
Hi this is my post you refer to I don't recall saying he met her in work. Pretty sure he didn't as he was at Uni at the time and the money he lent her was from his student loan. They used to be mates for a long time, they met in school. I'm sure if she chooses to read this she will know who it is.

He might be lying but he really doesn't have a reason to lie. He only told me cos we both read this and I knew he'd been with her. I embellished the big mac thing not him. He said a stale maccies you've left in your car to be completely accurate.

I posted it because I saw the overtly sexual behaviour and thought...slapper. I don't think its sexist either. She more or less confirmed with her own posts about socks etc.

Anyway I think the bad mum claims are just as base and more sexist. No one is a bad mum cos they have a Very account, have a terrible dress sense or shop for shoes at Wyndsfords. Yet, it paints a picture and we can make assumptions by it. She chooses to sell herself. She's a product not a person. Its fake.

Its the con and absence of any genuine bone in her body that is the issue. Not really the fact she has a smelly vag or that she's built like an Olympic weightlifter (all things she'd happily say about you if you were btw).

I know that bad things are said on here but its about as real as Scouse Bird herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi this is my post you refer to I don't recall saying he met her in work. Pretty sure he didn't as he was at Uni at the time and the money he lent her was from his student loan. They used to be mates for a long time, they met in school. I'm sure if she chooses to read this she will know who it is.

He might be lying but he really doesn't have a reason to lie. He only told me cos we both read this and I knew he'd been with her. I embellished the big mac thing not him. He said a stale maccies you've left in your car to be completely accurate.

I posted it because I saw the overtly sexual behaviour and thought...slapper. I don't think its sexist either. She more or less confirmed with her own posts about socks etc.

Anyway I think the bad mum claims are just as base and more sexist. No one is a bad mum cos they have a Very account, have a terrible dress sense or shop for shoes at Wyndsfords. Yet, it paints a picture and we can make assumptions by it. She chooses to sell herself. She's a product not a person. Its fake.

Its the con and absence of any genuine bone in her body that is the issue. Not really the fact she has a smelly vag or that she's built like an Olympic weightlifter (all things she'd happily say about you if you were btw).

I know that bad things are said on here but its about as real as Scouse Bird herself.
[/QUOTE]
Well said
👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you for the post. As for saying bad mother is more sexist than a base then do you agree a good mother is someone:

1) Who buys their daughter a pinata with their own face on to smash in?
2) Who leaves their own daughter as her birthday party?
3) Who buys her daughter trash gifts with explicit swear words on?

This is one of many examples and is NOT sexism!! She is a terrible, unfit mother, end of.

Thank you for the post. As for saying bad mother is more sexist than a base then do you agree a good mother is someone:

1) Who buys their daughter a pinata with their own face on to smash in?
2) Who leaves their own daughter as her birthday party?
3) Who buys her daughter trash gifts with explicit swear words on?

This is one of many examples and is NOT sexism!! She is a terrible, unfit mother, end of.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.