Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly , no man wants that long term. NONE! She’s too volatile, so far up her own arse and genuinely , does not come across as a nice person.

Imagine going back with her pissed and then trying to escape . Like a french foreign legion practice ground with all of them minging cups of tea either side of the bed. Meandering downstairs past the Sistene Chapel, through the BRIGHT YELLOW KITCHEN (trying not to be sick from sensory overload), open the door to find you’re in a love island like garden which actually just backs out onto the road. The having the scale the garden fence and end up in a modest, Crosby side street . Phoning Delta and saying you’re in scousebirds road and them sending a convoy to help a brother out.
duck me that’s funny

Reactions: 7
Honestly , no man wants that long term. NONE! She’s too volatile, so far up her own arse and genuinely , does not come across as a nice person.

Imagine going back with her pissed and then trying to escape . Like a french foreign legion practice ground with all of them minging cups of tea either side of the bed. Meandering downstairs past the Sistene Chapel, through the BRIGHT YELLOW KITCHEN (trying not to be sick from sensory overload), open the door to find you’re in a love island like garden which actually just backs out onto the road. The having the scale the garden fence and end up in a modest, Crosby side street . Phoning Delta and saying you’re in scousebirds road and them sending a convoy to help a brother out.
As if a man has ever got out of there alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

absolutely bleeping howled 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Omg 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
At least we’ll know when summer is over , you know when she starts sharing those high waist leggings from very that EVERYONE messages her about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean the irony in her doing that ‘be truthful about filters’ video…. The irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on a roll with these reels. This mornings high school sex ed one might be the cringiest yet! Like the teacher who thinks they’re really cool and all the kids love them, but actually gets ripped to shreds behind their back! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't she get fungus fanny from shagging bad man ting with no johnny? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I've ran straight here to make sure everyone feels as sick as I do 🤣
I honestly believe she feeds off the attention she gets from this thread now and this disgusting text exchange screenshot is for our benefit.

I’ve tried to put myself in her shoes (yak 🤢) and with that many followers, before I posted anything I would always think about the potential of one day my daughter reading this, and my mum reading it.

Every fibre of my body would cringe if I was broadcasting the fact that I was flogging minty socks on the internet to fetishists.

But her warped logic probably sees this as her being able to hustle, top business woman that she is 👌🏼🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've ran straight here to make sure everyone feels as sick as I do 🤣
You know what, I can’t even laugh at this because all I can think is poor Cora. I couldn’t care less if she sells her sweaty underwear to perverts, but putting it on her stories for all to see is vile. She’s putting goading a gossip forum over the welfare of her own child. Cora’s teachers and friends mums will see that, and when Cora is older her the school kids will bully her for it!

She doesn’t deserve that lovely little girl.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.