Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Isn’t femfresh really bad for your front bottom? I heard it can actually cause thrush and disrupt the natural flora 🤮
I suppose when youve had more sauerkraut thrown up you than a teenagers sock you might stink the gaff out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone commented before about who actually follows her and why. Last few weeks I’ve asked my female mates what they think (they follow her) and every single one said they used to like her years ago, but she’s toxic as duck!

Reactions: 14
“Look, Dabs!! I haven’t read about my maccies whiffing minge. I didn’t really buy femfresh. Just saying it for the people who are jealous of me “

Also, she looks like King Kong hanging off the Empire State Building in that black monstrosity of a dress in her meffy video, wearing oxfam rejects. Just to add… why does she look like she’s letting a big mac boff going in this photo?View attachment 700178
It’s the fact she sits and take these pics. OF HERSELF. I actually die inside at how much she wants to actually shag herself!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chunky trainers look an absolute show on anyone over 18 I will die on this hill

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
mothering bleeping preach!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Also, imagine taking a nearly ten year old dress back to the shop to get it fixed 😳 cringe

just been nosing it mark melias page. He seems to be the new gypsy wedding dress designer of choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
mothering bleeping preach!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Also, imagine taking a nearly ten year old dress back to the shop to get it fixed 😳 cringe

just been nosing it mark melias page. He seems to be the new gypsy wedding dress designer of choice.
Oh wow his designs are like francesca couture back in 2012
No wonder Jeff bums him they're on the same delay with what's current

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised she hasn’t started wearing one of those trackies with “juicy” on the arse
How ironic would that be 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re vile! They were even a laughing stock in 1994. God knows how they’ve come back out again. I honestly prefer kitten heels 😂 I have visions of shite boybands of yesteryear in them like New Kids on the Block or East 17. Matchsticks and Nicks for this generation

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are they bleeping FILA webs?
People tried to make them a thing again but they were never a thing in the first place.
Get in the bin you bad bleeping wool!
Lilac FILA webs duck offfffff 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People tried to make them a thing again but they were never a thing in the first place.
Although…..a part of her target audience won’t have seen them the first time around so it’ll seem like she’s wearing something new and they’ll think she’s at the cutting edge of innovation. She can still get in the bin along with Cora’s trainers that she said she was gonna dump and then one thoughtful woman suggested she didn’t because some little girl would be grateful for them. Jeff won’t bin them cos it’ll mean taking Cora shopping for another pair and Jefferooney wouldn’t know how to start going about such a basic parenting responsibility

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although…..a part of her target audience won’t have seen them the first time around so it’ll seem like she’s wearing something new and they’ll think she’s at the cutting edge of innovation. She can still get in the bin along with Cora’s trainers that she said she was gonna dump and then one thoughtful woman suggested she didn’t because some little girl would be grateful for them. Jeff won’t bin them cos it’ll mean taking Cora shopping for another pair and Jefferooney wouldn’t know how to start going about such a basic parenting responsibility
I genuinely wonder where she buys Coras clobber, none of it matches and it’s so higgledy piggledy. If you don’t want to put her in A Dee/Oilily etc from kid’s cavern which a lot of scouse mums do (me included to be totally honest), that’s fine, it’s silly money when you add it up and I throw my hands up to that, but why can’t you go to next or Zara for clothes that cost buttons and just pick some matching outfits and decent shoes?!

I swear she hits eBay for the Chinese imported stuff and goes to shoezone or peacocks.

Reactions: 18
bleeping Fila…i had a bright blue pair around 1992 and thought I was the bollocks. Might go full Jeff and take the Nike Air 270’s back I’ve just bought and buy some Fila 🤣🤣

I genuinely wonder where she buys Coras clobber, none of it matches and it’s so higgledy piggledy. If you don’t want to put her in A Dee/Oilily etc from kid’s cavern which a lot of scouse mums do (me included to be totally honest), that’s fine, it’s silly money when you add it up and I throw my hands up to that, but why can’t you go to next or Zara for clothes that cost buttons and just pick some matching outfits and decent shoes?!

I swear she hits eBay for the Chinese imported stuff and goes to shoezone or peacocks.
But according to our Jeff she’s turned over a million so she could dress Cora in designer stuff…couldn’t she 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Very.co.uk for the kid because she gets it gifted. Amazon as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you saw her on a night out, act all star struck and ask for her autograph. Then when she does it just walk towards the bogs and say “thanks for that, there’a no paper in there” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.