Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was probably a bit sly someone coming on and telling what her feet and fanny whiff of like but I swear I can’t look at her anymore 🤣🤣 especially since she usually has her legs apart in 99% of her pics!! Big Mac muff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yous need to check her latest post out cos I cannot bleeping breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GO AND LOOK AT THE DAYTIME HOLIDAY LOOKS VID.......BRACE YOURSELVES DABs YOU MAY EXPLODE (OR AT LEAST LOSE A TOE FROM CURLING THEM!) FROM CRINGING SO MUCH!!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was probably a bit sly someone coming on and telling what her feet and fanny whiff of like but I swear I can’t look at her anymore 🤣🤣 especially since she usually has her legs apart in 99% of her pics!! Big Mac muff.
Sorry mate. The biff does whiff though and she looks bleeping rotten in that post sat on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really thinks she is someone special in todays video, special fkn needs.
Trying to look like Wilma Slaghoople but ending up more like her husband Fred Flintstone. Fred wants his frock back.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yous need to check her latest post out cos I cannot bleeping breathe
Is it the holiday clothes one? I came here to see if anyone had posted about it 😂 wtaf is that weird mouth pose she is doing man??x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aggggggghhh haha what is that video though. Why would you post that at all. The shame. P.s she needs to do some squats before she starts trying to flaunt her flat arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in fucks name is that meffy take on that chemical brothers video for Let forever be about

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really thinks she is someone special in todays video, special fkn needs.
Trying to look like Wilma Slaghoople but ending up more like her husband Fred Flintstone. Fred wants his frock back.🤣
Off topic, but anyone who knows that Wilma Flintstone’s maiden name was Slaghoople deserves respect @Shazblag!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Kip of that video! She looks like she’s in the queue with other kids in mufty day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh if someone was walking around my hotel in some of them get ups I’d choke on my sangria. The leopard print one!! 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t judge me dabs and revoke my dab jacket but I like the clothes in the last vid and the fact she hasn’t photoshopped herself 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.