Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying at the Big Mac shout! No wonder she bums the ‘big Mac pasta’ it’s a smell she’s all too familiar with. Dirty girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You know what I’m fuming because I love a good Big Mac wether that’s the grand mac or the double mac. Mr Ma gets the meal and two triple cheeseburgers 😫 I’m gonna have her reek in my gaff now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am dying at the Big Mac shout! No wonder she bums the ‘big Mac pasta’ it’s a smell she’s all too familiar with. Dirty girl
That Dildo she clenched will be covered in it

You know what I’m fuming because I love a good Big Mac wether that’s the grand mac or the double mac. Mr Ma gets the meal and two triple cheeseburgers 😫 I’m gonna have her reek in my gaff now
Make sure he wipes it from his face. She's a billion % the grand mac.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe someone who sells pens spying “I have a hairy fanny” is describing herself as professional. A professional Ming you bleeping toe

Hey Jefferooney, seeing as you like seeing yourself everywhere around you, how do you feel about this which could be written about you?
bleeping Jefferooney tho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Dildo she clenched will be covered in it

Make sure he wipes it from his face. She's a billion % the grand mac.
Oh no stop it 😂 meat ban for a week now or I’m sleeping in the garden. Oh god she’s hideous and it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow who does this remind you of
This scumbag also went onto beat her child to death…I mean no denying that Jeff is a tit mum and doesn’t give her daughter the attention she needs or deserves but slightly extreme comparison.

Anyway the airport outfits

Reactions: 13
The airport outfits sketch!!!??? What is she doing with her life. Seriously? The punch a horse dress??? I don’t get it. Paul needs to intervene and take Cora back if this is the madness she’s gonna have to endure

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bongo cha cha cha off with your visually challenged wardrobe of holiday day wear for a few seconds i thought i was holding my phone at the wrong angle and thats why my brain felt like it was melting

no it was just her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.