Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The airport outfits sketch!!!??? What is she doing with her life. Seriously? The punch a horse dress??? I don’t get it. Paul needs to intervene and take Cora back if this is the madness she’s gonna have to endure
While he’s at it, can he also tell Jeff that she isn’t fit no matter how much she thinks she is.

YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ME JEFF!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The airport outfits sketch!!!??? What is she doing with her life. Seriously? The punch a horse dress??? I don’t get it. Paul needs to intervene and take Cora back if this is the madness she’s gonna have to endure
Punch a horse dress!! 😂 Cant believe she’s described it as a ballgown! It’s a too tight tube dress with some hideous netting attached. Mark Melia must have been laughing all the way to the bank with the price he probably charged for that tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Punch a horse dress!! 😂 Cant believe she’s described it as a ballgown! It’s a too tight tube dress with some hideous netting attached. Mark Melia must have been laughing all the way to the bank with the price he probably charged for that tat!
I bet it would look nice on someone tall and willowy like Abbey Clancy or Cara Delevigne. That netting with flowers reminds me though of Miss Selfridge circa 1998 when embroidered flowers were in, proper howl at the moon gear

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if you'd wear the ballbag gown to the airport ffs. Attention seeking scruff.

As said might look ok on am Italian supermodel. Pink outfit looks like someone who thinks they are boss but comes from Thatto Heath.

Third one I'd wear without the bleeping pout.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please tell me you’ve seen the airport outfit post 😅😅
Why is one arm just like, flopped at her side/infront of her belly?? She’s honestly absolutely cracked in the head. Poor Cora

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That bleeping netted rose mark melia monstrosity 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what is it! Just what is it?!

“I got recognised buying femfresh” course you did you bleeping stinky minty maccies minge, we all know you don’t buy femfresh 👀

Also, that poor kids trainees are the talk of my WhatsApp group, as well as her shocking dress sense and arrogant cuntyness. None of them even know what tattle is, so it’s not just the DABs onto this tit, it’s universal. For the record, I think Paul dresses her alright considering he’s a fella, always has her out n about making amazing memories. She’s fucked, she’s a proper laughing stock. I don’t know one person who goes “she’s funny that scouse bird”, if she’s ever brought up in any of my friendship groups (hey jeff, I have more than one friendship group mad that isn’t it Billy no mates!) every girl pulls a face. Some are vocal, some cringe, most pull a face. COS SHES A bleeping MING.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg why have I never heard ‘punch a horse dress’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She was papped by the Daily Mail and someone on here said she looked like she was off to punch a horse cos she lost a race she had bet on. I’ll try and find the photo cos it’s spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That bleeping netted rose mark melia monstrosity 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what is it! Just what is it?!

“I got recognised buying femfresh” course you did you bleeping stinky minty maccies minge, we all know you don’t buy femfresh 👀

Also, that poor kids trainees are the talk of my WhatsApp group, as well as her shocking dress sense and arrogant cuntyness. None of them even know what tattle is, so it’s not just the DABs onto this tit, it’s universal. For the record, I think Paul dresses her alright considering he’s a fella, always has her out n about making amazing memories. She’s fucked, she’s a proper laughing stock. I don’t know one person who goes “she’s funny that scouse bird”, if she’s ever brought up in any of my friendship groups (hey jeff, I have more than one friendship group mad that isn’t it Billy no mates!) every girl pulls a face. Some are vocal, some cringe, most pull a face. COS SHES A bleeping MING.
WHY would you announce on your public social media you got recognised buying femfresh. She’s such a bleeping Ming 👃 💩

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Isn’t femfresh really bad for your front bottom? I heard it can actually cause thrush and disrupt the natural flora 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the fem fresh was a dig because she read it here

Reactions: 20
Or she’s been reading about her smelly fanny on here and had to disprove it. What a life

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHY would you announce on your public social media you got recognised buying femfresh. She’s such a bleeping Ming 👃 💩
Because she thinks it makes her sound like a such a strong independent woman because she’s so comfortable talking about periods and tampons and vaginas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
“Look, Dabs!! I haven’t read about my maccies whiffing minge. I didn’t really buy femfresh. Just saying it for the people who are jealous of me “

Also, she looks like King Kong hanging off the Empire State Building in that black monstrosity of a dress in her meffy video, wearing oxfam rejects. Just to add… why does she look like she’s letting a big mac boff going in this photo?
EF99A415-C35D-4F7F-9FF4-974E7DA2D105.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
“Look, Dabs!! I haven’t read about my maccies whiffing minge. I didn’t really buy femfresh. Just saying it for the people who are jealous of me “

Also, she looks like King Kong hanging off the Empire State Building in that black monstrosity of a dress in her meffy video, wearing oxfam rejects. Just to add… why does she look like she’s letting a big mac boff going in this photo?View attachment 700178
King Kong has killed me off 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

Length of her head in that pic 😩 She looks like the horse she punched 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was papped by the Daily Mail and someone on here said she looked like she was off to punch a horse cos she lost a race she had bet on. I’ll try and find the photo cos it’s spot on
That was me 😬. The pic is on the Wiki I think

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Also, she looks like King Kong hanging off the Empire State Building in that black monstrosity of a dress in her meffy video, wearing oxfam rejects. Just to add… why does she look like she’s letting a big mac boff going in this photo?View attachment 700178
She has seen the other mums wearing chunky trainers at that Glamify event and gone and bought herself some 😂 get yer scuffed Ted Baker pumps back on soft girl, you look out of your comfort zone trying to follow fashion trends 😂.
Also, whilst you are ordering yourself trainers get your daughter some that don’t look like they have been found in Colomendy’s lost property cupboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.