Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue, your DAB’s jacket is being embellished with a gold star as we speak 👍🏼🌟
I've just told her ....I know Sue very well, she has no idea what Tattle is but hates Jeff and her narcissism. She's made up to be a DAB

Sue, your DAB’s jacket is being embellished with a gold star as we speak 👍🏼🌟
Also she intentionally didn't respond, she just wanted her followers to see it. She ain't feeding the beast 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I mean, not that any of us would not have known when our child's passports run out, but just IMAGINE we did.....why the duck would you go on Instagram and share it with your followers?!!! Surely you'd be on the phone to your mum or your best mates having a melt down over how much of a bad mum you're feeling (not I might add, trying to blame it on the airline for not doing your job for you). This "woman" honestly is on another level!

Reactions: 17
I mean, not that any of us would not have known when our child's passports run out, but just IMAGINE we did.....why the duck would you go on Instagram and share it with your followers?!!! Surely you'd be on the phone to your mum or your best mates having a melt down over how much of a bad mum you're feeling (not I might add, trying to blame it on the airline for not doing your job for you). This "woman" honestly is on another level!
She hasn’t got any, all her mates are invisible strangers in her phone. Sad life that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Front bum Jeff 🤣

Another DAB 😬
One of us
One of us 🤣
I used to really like her a few years ago, especially when she was anonymous. Since her divorce she's turned into an absolute horror. Or as many have pointed out, she was already a horror but could disguise it being a faceless meme on the internet. Now she's just a bad biff, can't stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You need to get your daughter glasses tighten Jeff, 2 mins at specsavers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she actually made someone's suicide about herself?! and compared herself to a celebrity!!! Own your mistakes, admit the bad taste and move on. Eurgh.
She’s a disgusting cretin. I feel sorry for that lovely little girl having a mother like that

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s taken her child out to an event like that in pastied filthy trainers. It takes 2 minutes to give them a wipe down. She goes on like she’s a big entrepreneur but doesn’t even have her child’s shoes clean. Says it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Has she actually made someone's suicide about herself?! and compared herself to a celebrity!!! Own your mistakes, admit the bad taste and move on. Eurgh.
she’s just triggered because we’ve clocked on to her meaty minge

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell coras sweetness doesn’t come from her. She’s such a pretty and pleasant little girl. Why doesn’t Jeff want to spend every minute she can with her (Cora)
As I’ve said before for all that’s said about Paul, at least we know that little girl is the centre of his universe

she’s just triggered because we’ve clocked on to her meaty minge
flaps like a dropped kebab

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion Scousebird blogs #19 The proper tit mum with a fat front bum

Think it’s time for a wiki update tbh with fat Fanny and passport gate shes the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.