Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remedial twit.

It’s common knowledge that you need 6 months on your passport.

The bath display is something that was ‘trendy’ for 5 minutes in 2016.

So given her timeline of being up on current trends, it’s probably about bang on time for her. She’s like a bleeping reject from St Helens - always years behind scousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remedial twit.

It’s common knowledge that you need 6 months on your passport.

So given her timeline of being up on current trends, it’s probably about bang on time for her. She’s like a bleeping reject from St Helens - always years behind scousers.
Always thought you needed 6 months. Made me laugh how ‘We could go through the EU one anyway because we have red passports’ is she messing 😂😂😂 thought she was PhD level in intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cora is one absolutely beautiful, intelligent, witty and wise girl. Paul has done a bloody smashing job ❤ Well done paul

• Heart
Just me, or is it NOT cute but Cringe AF to be 'matchy matchy' with your Daughter ?!

Xmas PJS yes, fine. Outside the house is creepy 'Cool Mom' from Mean Girls vibes

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm actually offended Cora is holding onto her top. Put your phone down and hold your baby's hand!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So DABs I FINALLYYYYYYY went down piss alley today and graced it with Queen B’s presence. These photos say it all….

There was also not a SOUL in the shop. Jeff weren’t even anywhere to be seen. Tbf I have just seen the passport load of bollocks so that explains where she was. But no staff or anything anywhere
Why would you open a cafe in a street that already has cafes in it? Next door and opposite you? She’s mental. The shops not doing great so why would a cafe do any better?
She’s be better off getting a lockup and going back to selling online…

Reactions: 19
Still fuming her pepto bismol coloured monstrosity is darkening the doorstep of Bramley’s, love a brekkie in there

Why would you open a cafe in a street that already has cafes in it? Next door and opposite you? She’s mental. The shops not doing great so why would a cafe do any better?
She’s be better off getting a lockup and going back to selling online…
Feel an absolute twit for her the way there was nobody sitting outside hers when the other one next door was packed

Reactions: 13
Knocks me sick when she does videos and poor Cora is in the background, as usual. Poor kid wants her mums attention. That flick of the hair when she behind her shoulder was vile

• Sad
Imagine going into a photo booth with your daughter and the first photo you take is of you… by yourself….
9BAEF9D8-A16D-4635-9D8F-9916381047AA.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Imagine going into a photo booth with your daughter and the first photo you take is of you… by yourself….
View attachment 696055
Honestly never known anyone who eye fucks themselves like she does. bleeping total narcissist who’s 100% in love with herself. She acts as if she’s some gorgeous supermodel, not a hench hag who’s looks are average at best…turn it in Jeff you absolute bleeping sheow

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She’ll be doing swipe ups for Rockport and Helly hansens next as the latest new fashion 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.