Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was dead sly when our Shirl dropped us all.

IIRC She didn’t know who ZSM was before tattle and went running to that thread, really weird behaviour for someone allegedly famous if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe (at least I do not think this has been discussed) when scouse bird turd was saying she won’t add captions as it gets it wrong and she has to correct it?? Was this not the other day or have I made this up?? Anyways , her selfishness knows no boundaries.

Reactions: 13
She did my head in on this thread as well but she found all the likes on the KHM thread so couldn’t give that up, you know what these influencers are like chasing the likes 🙄
What is with Big Bird and that mint gym kit. She needs to bin it pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

IIRC She didn’t know who ZSM was before tattle and went running to that thread, really weird behaviour for someone allegedly famous if you ask me.
I did wonder why she had spent so long over here and then all of a sudden was flashing her wide on over there. Pure celeb vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did wonder why she had spent so long over here and then all of a sudden was flashing her wide on over there. Pure celeb vibes.
I had to go over there to read the drama 😂

Imagine acting all don’t you know who I am on an anonymous forum. Weird.

Not to derail the thread, big bird has a fat fanny pass it on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
is she famous though like? I’m looking at the KateHayes thread now- definitely not Abbey Clancy like they’re all saying as I think she’s a few years older than Abbey and the sentence structure’s too articulate for Abbey, she claims to have auditioned for Jen Ellison’s role in Brookie, could be that Leanne as she’s 40 witj a dance background but Leanne has more followers than Shirl claims. Could be a man? I think it’s someone working in PR

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I said this a few times I even asked her directly why had she fucked the DABs off and she blanked me the little stink

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So DABs I FINALLYYYYYYY went down piss alley today and graced it with Queen B’s presence. These photos say it all….

There was also not a SOUL in the shop. Jeff weren’t even anywhere to be seen. Tbf I have just seen the passport load of bollocks so that explains where she was. But no staff or anything anywhere
Look how chocka the other 2 cafes either side of her are and not a bleeping soul in her shop of shite.

Bet she's devastated she's taking Cora away now and has to parent FT for a week. My bets are she's lashed into a kids club with a Grab bag of lays and not seen till bedtime.

• Haha
is she famous though like? I’m looking at the KateHayes thread now- definitely not Abbey Clancy like they’re all saying as I think she’s a few years older than Abbey and the sentence structure’s too articulate for Abbey, she claims to have auditioned for Jen Ellison’s role in Brookie, could be that Leanne as she’s 40 witj a dance background but Leanne has more followers than Shirl claims. Could be a man? I think it’s someone working in PR
I would argue she is no one. Perhaps someone that knows a bit about the workings of insta but nothing more. If she was someone she wouldn’t be pure hinting

• Heart
Back to Jeff.
What the duck is that wallpaper in the mint green outfit photo ????? 🤣
She’s chuffed she’s got her belly button piercing out, soz abar you, no one has shown them off since 2002

• Haha
I would argue she is no one. Perhaps someone that knows a bit about the workings of insta but nothing more. If she was someone she wouldn’t be pure hinting
totally agree. No way it was Leanne Campbell or Abbey Clancy 🤣 it was some complete nobody who’ll be watching us discussing it and be made up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It crossed my mind if she was Jennifer Ellison a few times with the dance reference and she’s not exactly a celeb (sorry Jen).
Keeping it on topic: What is the bath about imagine popping into a glorified souvenir shop to sit in a bath and take a selfie.

Reactions: 7
Whoever Shirley was - IF she was someone famous she’d have to be absolutely thick to give people clues such as her exact amount of followers (10k apparently) etc etc so I took every single thing she said about herself as a lie only because she’d have to be daft to tell the truth if she was genuinely someone well known, if this makes sense?

Anyway...
can’t get over the whole passport saga - who the duck books a holiday with only a few weeks left on their passport? bleeping moron. Why is she acting like this is something new? You’ve always needed 3 months minimum to go abroad. Try and stay away with her this time eh Steph, no crying on ya sun longer over fellas again... 🤢🤢🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
It crossed my mind if she was Jennifer Ellison a few times with the dance reference and she’s not exactly a celeb (sorry Jen).
Keeping it on topic: What is the bath about imagine popping into a glorified souvenir shop to sit in a bath and take a selfie.
I think the one in Menagerie in Manchester is proper cringe! Never mind one in a shop. It’s so weird. Why on earth would you want a selfie in a bath a load of other meffs have clambered in to?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whoever Shirley was - IF she was someone famous she’d have to be absolutely thick to give people clues such as her exact amount of followers (10k apparently) etc etc so I took every single thing she said about herself as a lie only because she’d have to be daft to tell the truth if she was genuinely someone well known, if this makes sense?

Anyway...
can’t get over the whole passport saga - who the duck books a holiday with only a few weeks left on their passport? bleeping moron. Why is she acting like this is something new? You’ve always needed 3 months minimum to go abroad. Try and stay away with her this time eh Steph, no crying on ya sun longer over fellas again... 🤢🤢🤣
And then acting like it’s TUIs fault. Thousands have gone away but this soft twit can’t accept that it’s her in the wrong. It’s never you is it Jeff? Poor kid

Fanny looks like it’s made of expandable foam

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I did a twattish thing with my husbands passport
Booked holidays last year, even this year didn’t think we would get there
And then Majorca went on green
He says are the passports in date? Of course they are I say after checking mine
9 days before holiday, mid July, he checks, his runs out in August 🙄
Just managed to get an emergency appointment in London on the wednesday for a passport that takes a week.. going on holiday the following wednesday at 6am 👀
Passport came on the monday
But to be fair, my husband is 50 and he should check his own passport and double check stiff even if I say its ok 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.