Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue, your DAB’s jacket is being embellished with a gold star as we speak 👍🏼🌟
She’s deleted the comment by the look of it, the bad frog. She can give it out but can’t take it. Surprised she never set all the little bulldog jefflets on to it

Reactions: 12
She’s deleted the comment by the look of it, the bad frog. She can give it out but can’t take it. Surprised she never set all the little bulldog jefflets on to it
There was one that piped up and called Queen Sue a Karen good to see the Jefflets following in the footsteps of their glorious leader when it comes to originality 🙄.

Reactions: 11
There was one that piped up and called Queen Sue a Karen good to see the Jefflets following in the footsteps of their glorious leader when it comes to originality 🙄.
How pathetic have you got to be to be a fan of this woman, seriously?! How empty must your life be to think a. She’s funny b. The authority on anything when she’s 10years behind the curve

Reactions: 10
Or not holding her hand as she chatted rubbish into her phone in the middle of town 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That poor child will just be constantly watching her loving herself on that bleeping phone all day and night when she’s on holiday with her

• Sad
Hahahaha just saw she’s edited the caption. I’m gonna start sending this bleep a commission invoice

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dislike her
She doesn’t exactly make herself likeable does she? She actually thinks that she’s some kind of celebrity. She’s rotten to the core and she hasn’t got one redeeming feature. I can honestly see her showing her true colours to everyone some day and showing all the jefflets what a nasty, self centred, narcissistic twit she really is

Last edited:
No one forces her to come on here. No one forces her to put herself out there on social media the way she does. Does she think that the proper elite A listers out there don't get abuse or weirdos having a go? There are unfortunately proper horrors out there in the dark corners of the big world wide web. I would never encourage people to actively seek these social media 'influencers' out, because that fuels the fire. But you have a choice not to be on social media. And you definitely have a choice not to read here. Think she has been rattled girls. Someone has hit a nerve. Sue dangled the carrot and Jeffany bit like the donkey she obviously is.

*As I wrote that last line an actual donkey outside my window started up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course you bleeping do. She actually thinks she’s a cut above the whole population of Liverpool when that couldn’t be further from the truth. The superiority complex is of the scale. Errrr shouldn’t Cora be her main character. Well we’ve seen the answer to that when she preened and posed in a photo today on her own before she done one with her (Cora). Honest to god I’ve never met anyone with a bleeping ego as huge as that twats. The way she thinks nothing is her fault and won’t take criticism off anyone. Someone called have made themselves seriously ill or even have died because of the tit she was bleating about them drinks. But of course the ASA and us are all cunts. She wouldn’t stop to think that it was blatant irresponsible advertising on her behalf That’s because she puts herself on a massive pedestal. How dare anyone have to audacity to question or criticise her. She’s far to superior to us mere mortals remember. She will just insults people instead because she can’t have an intelligent debate with them. She thinks she’s some sort of icon and everyone else is below her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Must have caught up on here. Cause apparently they only look dirty because of the grey/white shimmer on them.. Good one 👍🏻
Doesn’t change the fact that they were probably £6.99 from ShoeZone when she owns Nike’s entire neon range

Buy your kid some decent webs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The matching bunches in the front of their hair is hysterical, she cant even put a straight part in #wheresCora’s head, bad scruff. The trainees are on another level of meffness Jeff.

Reactions: 11
The matching bunches in the front of their hair is hysterical, she cant even put a straight part in #wheresCora’s head, bad scruff. The trainees are on another level of meffness Jeff.
Got time to do her own hag face and hair and a million stories eye bleeping herself but can’t be assed spending 10 mins doing her kids hair and throwing a baby wipe on her shoes. bleeping woman.

Reactions: 13
She needs a bleeping lesson in humility the bad biff

She’s bleeping horrible. Them trainees look absolutely filthy and all scuffed. She probably waiting to see if she can bum a freebie pair off someone for her own daughter

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The kids at that daft event yesterday will have been immaculate as well. I’m still not over the KIP of those pasties webs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And the tripod with her again, she spends more time with the tripod than she does with #WheresCora.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.