Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the tripod with her again, she spends more time with the tripod than she does with #WheresCora.
What kind of sad twit carries a tripod round with them unless they’re a professional photographer
This is the narcissism coming out again. She just cannot stop taking pictures of the person she loves more than anything else in the whole world…..herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha glitter shoes my arse. They’re filthy just own it ya daft sod

Reactions: 13
It doesn’t look a fun event for kids! Bet kids would rather go to Southport or something. And call me old fashioned but I HATE things that promote little kids being into makeup and stuff (had to google mini madams) let kids be kids!

Reactions: 17
Sue, your DAB’s jacket is being embellished with a gold star as we speak 👍🏼🌟
Or, equally, she could have seen what people like her were writing on their social media platform, accusing her of DV. Hypocrite.

Also, I can’t wrap my head around the fact she has a walk in wardrobe but won’t buy her bleeping kid new shoes, or at least clean the ones she’s got!

Soz about the unintentional close up of the sponge minge.

Edited cos I saw the caption about the shimmer bollocks on those webs.I didn’t know shimmer was designed to make shoes look pastied and scuffed the lying twit. I can’t even explain how the way she dresses that kid irritates me, she looks like she fuckin sneezes the clobber onto her and hopes for the best. I can literally remember when she was a baby and she put leather look leggings on her with a leopard print top 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hahahah I’ve spent too long on z lister threads over this one!! I’ve pissing myself over the pastied webs! I love that saying. I said the lad in work had pasties on and he was bleeping fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or, equally, she could have seen what people like her were writing on their social media platform, accusing her of DV. Hypocrite.

Also, I can’t wrap my head around the fact she has a walk in wardrobe but won’t buy her bleeping kid new shoes, or at least clean the ones she’s got!

Edited cos I saw the caption about the shimmer bollocks on those webs.I didn’t know shimmer was designed to make shoes look pastied and scuffed the lying twit. I can’t even explain how the way she dresses that kid irritates me, she looks like she fuckin sneezes the clobber onto her and hopes for the best. I can literally remember when she was a baby and she put leather look leggings on her with a leopard print top 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Everyone is mentioning the scruffy shoes but can we take a moment DABs to zoom in to those bleeping NAILS of hers, she looks like she’s had a hard shift down the pit and/or been digging for gold in her choco starfish 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongeminge Shrekpants!
My thread suggestions!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone fancy a DAB protest outside her shop of shite? We could have placards that say 'Jeff votes Tory and profits off Hillsborough'. I'll call the Echo to report 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That awkward moment when for years when scousebird was anonymous you were expecting her to be an absolute scouse babe like slaggyannie and what you actually get is a biff in bad trainees with a spongey minge and NPD.

To me, this is a scouse bird.

9200C3F3-3178-45FF-9F38-CDCEEAC183B4.jpeg
77D2CAAA-53E3-4595-AF08-C1D1FC9BDF6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Oh my word. I’ve just shouted that out loud looking at that pic.
I have a daughter the same age and I wouldn’t dream of putting her in shoes that manky unless we were traipsing the park!

and as for the nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
I dont know if this is a bit mean but I have a mate who used to knock about with her in the early 00's before all this scouse bird stuff. He reads this page passively as they dont speak anymore cos he lent her 100 quid and she never even tried to pay it back. Anyway he said her webs used to proper stink when she took them off. Like she was storing a bag of diced onion inside them.

Anyway not sure if this is against forum rules but they were on occasion intimate. This was after years of her chasing him. Said she was a try hard and that her fat chuff (my words not his) smelt like when you leave a maccies in your car for a few days (his words not mine).

Jeff eau da big mac

Other than he said she was fairly pleasant most of the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.